Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love the Excalibur V2 keyboard because I just received a Mechanical Key Tester Kit from WASD Keyboards and I'm in love with the brown mechanical switches (although I would probably red o-ring them for less bottom-out).

Currently I'm using a keyboard I received with my old computer from IBuyPower that cost me $3...  I've been looking to upgrade and now that I've tested out switches, this would be the perfect keyboard for gaming for me!

Also, following Tesoro on Twitter, @cieco_Oscurite..  and you (and Luke) of course!

I'd like to have one of the keyboards because I'm currently building my FIRST pc whenever I have the money to spend (not often) and i'v never had a mechanical keyboard.

I would love to win the keyboard because the one I use now sucks

I want the keyboard because I have an old rubber dome Alienware TactX that is having some issues. I really want to get a mechanical keyboard sometime soon, but have other things I need to focus on financially blah blah you get it. Anyways, I love how the  Excalibur v2 looks, much better than my current keyboard. I'm fine mouse-wise, got a G402.

I'd very much like the keyboard to set up a pc for my class. I just managed to talk my boss into providing me with a stone age 19' lcd monitor. I'll sure find myself an ok mouse but a decent keyboard is nowhere near.

It would be awsome if the keyboard was the highlight of the entire "system". I'm imagining the kids eyes everytime the backlighting has a different colour scheme. Pure gold!!!

I would like the mice because I have one from 2005 which is from my dads office...... it was free

I need one of those keyboards! (and a mouse wouldn't hurt either!) i can finally get rid of this dell keyboard (or my Logitech mouse)

i would like the keyboard  cause i own a razer deathader for a mouse and i am pretty happy with it, on the other hand my keyboard is an old microsoft one that is slowly dying day by day :D..., so keyboard it is for me :D

The mouse would be awesome because my middle daughter took my Microsoft gaming mouse because she is half blind and it felt better for her use so i am using a crappy micro center mouse.

That mouse looks sweet! Upgrade from the behemoth G500!

Hi, I would like to get the keyboard and the reason for it is that I courently have a 10$ keyboard that I accidentaly painted a really ugly yellow insted of white.

I'd like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because of the 5000 DPI, I love high DPI and damn does that mouse have it :D Thanks guys!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Hello! ^^

I'd really like to win an Excalibur v2 keyboard! Because right now I'm using dying Canyon keyboard for 2.43$... And omg, I love this design :D It will definitely fit my interior and build :P^^ Also, I've tried mechanical keyboard several times and since then I'm dreaming about it :D

I would love to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard so it can replace the bad acer one i have 

I would love the keyboard as I spilled beer on my G710+ and now it doesn't work... Thankfully my friend had an old one for me to use xD

I would really like the keyboard as my old one (which is the only one I have)  seems to have developed a strange issue where it doesn't really like more than one key being pressed together at any time! Pressing shift and a direction to run in a game for example just does not work! Thanks LTT!!!

I would love to win the keyboard because my current one uses membrane switches and I cannot afford anything better at the moment.

Excalibur v2 keyboard.  As of right now I have a ps2 keyboard for my daily keyboard so that would be am improvement.

The Mouse! I'm so tired of mice that break after about a week. I'd love to see if price really does equal equal quality. 

i would go with the mouse couse my home PC has a really terrible, small and uncomfortable one...

I would love to win the keyboard because I am in the process of building my first PC and this would help a lot. 

My keyboard is crap, and that one looks really awesome, thanks 4 the giveaway

The keyboard. why? would love to win something for once. ;~;

Keyboard. I've been using a standard tell keyboard for about 2 years.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

the keyboard because i need a new keyboard