Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Id like to win the keyboard because I'm using a 30$ anker keyboard and its #TimeforanUpgrade

I would love the keyboard, I've never had a mechanical keyboard before, currently using an old Logitech one with almost no key travel. :-(

I'd like to win the keyboard, because I'm sick of using my 8 year old IBM keyboard

I'd like the keyboard because it looks like its giving my now relatively ancient ducky DK9008 v1 a real run for its money. Plus I've been really wanting to ditch these blue switches for browns.

The simple aesthetic on it really rivals the ducky's which i love.

The 

EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD

For all around gaming and too code faster.

I would like to win the mouse, because I am playing on my Laptop and my current Mouse is a 5€ wireless mouse form the supermarket.

Your mouse is not completely full of buttons and looks really nice and ergonomic. I would be the happiest man alive with that mouse ;)

I would like to win Excalibur V2 cuz im typing on shitty membrain keyboard so mechanical keyboard would make my life bette :D

I would like the keyboard for my girlfriend since she's currently using a cheap basic keyboard with the backspace-key being square shaped. She also models, textures, and does UV mapping for school.

My wife is in the process of building her first computer so i would love to have the keyboard to go with it.

Hello

I know I'm new here, I just signed in 9_9, but this topic finaly motivated me to do so.

I would like to get the excalibur v2 mechanical gaming keyboard, and the reason for that is my old keyboard Logitech MX550 may loock nice but don't be fooled it's a pail of snake oil, can't get stable connection... yes its blutooth :dry:, buttons are jamming, and they are louder then those on mechanical keyboards, everything is cracking and I have it about 8 years.

For some time i was thinking of changing my old and loud keyboard bot i've had to many expenses. Lynus would say that I should save more bot its not the case in my country where that keyboard cost about 1/3 of my salary so... yeah i hope I'll win it. xD

P.S.

I love Your chanel on YouTube

Linus I would love to win anything mouse or keyboard as I am in the process of building my ultimate setup and this can totally be part of it

if you care at all currently I have a dell keyboard with a Logitech m705. I have an iMac with a core i7 at 3.5ghtz and 12gb ram with gtx760m 

Because my birthday is coming up with the money I saved from working I al buying the dell Inspiron 7559. I also have an Xbox one and a Samsung non smart 720p tv

if you read up to here you are the coolest of cool and if u didn't you are still the coolest of cool

I would like to win the keyboard because i have been wanting to try a mechanical keyboard for a while now, but unfortunately, I cannot afford one... pls......

I would love one of the keyboards for travel, the buckling spring i have now is too heavy to bring anywhere.

Would love to have that keyboard to complete my new pc build. Currently no keyboard. :(

Well i would like the keyboard as it looks cool and i already have a good mouse and my key board is just basic

chances of me winning are literally nothing

so

yeah

why

do

i

bother

)-;

I would like a mouse because I can't really afford one :P 

EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD

always wanted a mechanical keyboard, but they are just so expensive....

I could really use that Tesoro keyboard coz typing on this cheapo 5€ Chicony keyboard reeeaaally sucks :D

btw thanks for the giveaway :)

I would like the key board because I have an OK pc but the keyboard I have is a really old dell that starting to not work. Thanks even if I don't win

I would really love to have that awesome keyboard beacuse i use my laptop to game ang browse the internet and its keyboard its supper crappy and its not backlit which would be really usefull because i stay up late using the computer and i prefer my light off and i have to turn them on when i use the keyboard, also because my parents would never let me have something like that for many reasons so i wont get to use a good keyboard in a long time if i dont win. so i would be really thankfull if i won (any if the two but principaly the keyboard) thank for your attention.

I would love to win the mouse because sadly my corsair m65 cable got screwed up by the sharp edge of my desk

I would like the keyboard because I have been using a stock dell keyboard for the past 5 years

Who wouldn't love to replace an old hand me down keyboard from Microsoft with a awesome mechanical one???? 

I would like the keyboard because i have a laptop and the keyboard on that is pretty shitty

I need to replace this old mouse that my grandpa gave to me, so please gimme the mouse!