Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I need a mouse that's made for FPS been using the naga for quite some time now it's good but its made for games like Civilization 5, Sims 4 and Witcher 3 not first person shooters like BF4 which I have put in 200 hrs of my life lol I bought it for Rome 2 which I have spent 250 hours playing would explain why it got so much wear on it lol

If I can have the keyboard too hey that'd be cool too ;D

I would live to have this keyboard for my first setup. I have been watching Linus tech tips for a long time and it has inspired me to build my own of very soon

I would please like the mouse and the reason I deserve it is because I never win anything and i rely need a mouse, I live in a little town in southern B.C. with no stores that sell a good mouse. Love your videos. Thanks in advance for the mouse.

I would like the keyboard because I have just started up my gaming setup. I have one minitor Philips 170b, an £5 USB mouse, and a Dell standard keyboared. I would absolutly love the keyboard as my familly isn't the richest family out there, and I can barely afford a graphics card... It could really kickstart my gaming setup by alot! I have dreams of being able to afford the best upgrades availibe, one day.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm stuck with a razer black widow ultimate, (non rgb) And I would like a color other than GREEN!                 #razerproblems

My mouse has been acting up lately and have been considering finding a replacement, the coating has worn off and one of the buttons is practically malfunctional haha

I'd like to win because Im still using the Logitech keyboard that came with a computer like... 6 years ago

Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard recently broke so i have been using a $5 microsoft keyboard for a while now:|

I would like to win the mouse because I'm using a brand-less mouse that came with the Raspberry Pi and the middle click is dodgy and sometimes decides not to work. Kinda annoying aha

I want to win the Excalibur Keyboard because I don't have a mechanical keyboard and it looks so awesome. I'll finally be able to enjoy the loud clicks of a mechanical keyboard.

huhuhuh a suhh duhh the keyboard pls been using a keyboard from 1999 onmy computer. lel no kappa.:ph34r:

I want the Tesoro Excalibur keyboard because I have been typing on my terrible laptop keyboard for ages and I really want to get started with mechanical keyboards.

Excalibur v2 keyboard , because about time to replace the 4 year old my Natec RX66 

Excalibur v2 keyboard, My keyboard broke 2 years ago and I've been using a Razer Nostromo game pad and virtual keyboard ever since.

2016-03-04 15.34.59.jpg

I would like the keyboard as i have never rocked anything more than a laptops keyboard or one of the crappy oems that you get with some desktop bundles from places like walmart.

The Real Guy. The Best Guy.

I would really like the mouse. It seems just perfect for my hands style and I'm already sick of my old, dirty 1500 dpi mouse. I need that more that ever since I got deeper into gaming and editing stuff. Idk I'm not gonna win anyway, but good luck everyone!! :)

I would like to win the keyboard because everyone is always saying how fantastic mechanical switches are but i don't have the funds to buy one for myself however i've tried them in stores and they are great . Thank you

I need a new keyboard thank you.

keyboard looks awsome! Have no excuse why i should win, but will definitely put it to good use!

I'd like to win the mouse since I'm playing on laptop and dont really need a keyboard, unless I do, but I dont like to play with that touchpad and my mouse coating and cable already wore off after these 6 years of use. God bless Linus the PCMASTERRACE, king of not making it worse or breaking it, oh wait... nvm xD

The mouse, because I want to feed my old one to my cat... :P

Excalibur v2 keyboard because who dose not need a new keyboard

i would love the combo like any other guy but il go with the keyboard

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because i have a cheap 20$ keyboard that I cant even read the key caps of, also sometimes these keys missfire and sometimes just dont work at all