Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd be good with either one really, I have both a crappy keyboard and a crappy mouse, so... :P

But if I had to choose, I'd go with a keyboard, I've always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard

I want the keyboard cause I don't have one :/

Hello I would like the keyboard because I prefer trackpads, and I have the standard mac keyboard (which is quite bad).

I want the keyboard because the one that came with my computer's D key keeps getting stuck.

I would like the Excalibur keyboard because I am currently using a really cheap membrane keyboard that has an always on backlight but the key caps don't actually have clear letters for the light to shine through so it really just makes using it even harder.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have been using a cheap Logitech wireless keyboard for years. I have always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard too.

El Psy Congroo

I'd definitely love to have either one of the amazing prizes! But if I had to choose, it'd definitely be the mouse, as I've been using a $5 mouse from a dollar store for the last two months!

I am currently typing this reply on a Dell Inspirion 530 I purchased many many years ago.  I have upgraded it over the years (as much as is possible)...(which isn't much) but I have begun purchasing parts for a new Skylake build.  Still need the video card, monitor, and processor to buy so any help on the peripherals would let me invest into other hardware.  I would take either the mouse or keyboard (Keyboard if I must make a choice but i'm not picky).... You all do great work... keep the vids coming!

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd like to win the mouse because it looks like good replacement to my generic usb mouse (My first and onlymouse) with a broken scroll wheel :)

I'd love the keyboard because 1) I would like to try out some new switches (Browns specifically) and 2) I'm typing on a cheap HP mush keyboard and it is sad :(

I want the keyboard becasue my current keyboard is getting sticky and unresposive

I would like to win the keyboard cause I need a new one... I don't see why everyone is telling these elaborate stories on why they need a new key board or mouse. Ultimately it comes down to the fact that we all need something and Linus has it.

I'd love to win a new keyboard, because I have been using a crappy membrane keyboard since I've built my PC.

It would be awsome if i would be able to get a new mouse because at this point my mouses tracking is begging to randomly stop working and the worst time for your mouse to stop tracking is while you are playing a game of csgo :(

I want the keyboard because it´s so cool

I would like the mouse because i needs a nice replacement for my hp mouse

I would love spectrum optical mouse because it would go perfectly with my new build.

I would like a new keyboard because my old keyboard of 7 years has just recently died.

I would like the keyboard because I really dislike my used steel series stealth I bought for $20 but I am too cheap to buy a mechanical keyboard

Id love to get one of the mice....i really hate mine and i think that could be a good mouse for me but i would also be very happy with the keyboard

one mouse please :Dbecause that mouse looks sick when compared to my logitech ( which btw doesn't even have a battery cover)

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm using a $4 keyboard that came with my computer. Some keys don't even work :(

i would want the keyboard to fix antighosting problems on my current one and also because the buttons are so mushy.

The keyboard because I'm using a really old keyboard and new one would be really nice. :)