Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

If I won I would want keyboard because mine have served well enough these years playing Half-Life :D

Thanks for the awesome giveaway LinusMediaGroup!

I'd really like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard. The reason being that I still do not have a mechanical keyboard. The Excalibur v2 keyboard has exactly the kind of features I'd be looking for in a new keyboard. Especially when it comes to single key lighting customization.

Good luck to everyone and thanks again!

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse for sure. Love the RGB lighting and my logtech M510 wireless, simply doesnt satisfy my gaming needs. :P

i want the keyboard because i need a new keyboard for my secondary gaming pc. i am using a Microsoft ps/2 keyboard for my lan party setup

mouse, wireless logitech mouse is just not cutting it anymore, need more control

i would like to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard because im typing on a keyboard that is well over 9 years old xD.

Please give me the Excalibur v2 ,Because my laptop broke, and im trying to build a pc. I would really love a nice key board like that then one my bugit can afford....

Definitely the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Currently using a shitty logitech keyboard. 

I'd really like the keyboard, because my old logitech keyboard is really worn out after 4 years of use. And i've never had a mechanical keyboard before :)

I like the keyboard.. I have never owned a mechanical keyboard or a gaming mouse ever.. ? 

I would like to win the mouse because my g500 is really old now and worn out.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I really want the Sagitta mouse because I do not have a gaming mouse an I game without one and I really want to start my gaming career.

It would be awesome to win the keyboard (preferably in black) because I am saving up for a gaming PC to replace my almost dead laptop and that way I would save a few $.

I would like the keyboard because I'm a sad poor old man who just got divorced and lost his job and is homeless and is black and is a disabled veteran and my parents died yesterday and my innocent son was shot by evil white supremacist police and I'm also gay and I get bullied in school. Now give me the keyboard or else you're a heartless racist evil person.

I'd like the keyboard because my current one is awful. 

I would love the keyboard. My Walmart special isn't cutting it anymore. 

I want the keyboard because im creating a new gaming pc and i need a new mechanical keyboard

I want the Sagitta Spectrum because I need to replace my cheap knockoff razer mouse that I bought for $5 2 years ago. It looks exactly like what I need, and I would love to have it! Thanks to Tesoro for doing this, btw.

I would love to get the keyboard from Tesoro for my gaming rig that a friend and I just built from some of his used parts and a few things I bought, which completely blew my budget for a keyboard and mouse.  I am currently using a Logitech G300 mouse which is working fairly well for me, but the keyboard I am using is ghosting pretty badly when I push any 3 key combinations.  The other reason that I would love to get my hands on this keyboard is because I haven't used a mechanical keyboard since probably the mid 80's when I was in grade school... wow I feel old typing that.  Anyways I hope that I get picked and keep making the awesome videos for your YouTube channel! Thanks Linus and the Tech Tips team!

I seriously need the key keyboard... Mine is from a business that was tossing out all their old equipment.. so i scooped one up!! 

I would love to win this keyboard, I've been using a non mechanical keyboard ever since I got into pc's and would really like to win this one it looks sweet

The mouse...I have been using an old and cheap logitech mouse since my newer mouse broke when it fell off my desk a few months ago, the older mouse has terible sensitivity and its left mouse button gets stuck sometimes(this was why I bought the newer mouse)...this makes it impossable to play any fps or mmo games that I have and I have to watch my LinusTechTips videos on my sellphone since my pc isn't very easy to use with that old mouse...if I get a Sagitta, it wil be my very first gaming mouse so I would love to have one!

I want the keyboard because of the individual key lighting. I think it would be a very nice thing to have.

I wood liek the maus so i cn 360 noscop nubs moar guder an t-beg dere face wile 420 blazin hardr. Also my current mouse is broken and I can't do shit with the track pad on my laptop. 

The keyboard because my keyboard left the world at young age, forcing me to use the dell stock keyboard. IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME! 

:(( me and my double chins are sad