Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I've got a awesome keyboard and a awesome mice. Good luck everyone, may the force be with you!

I dont really need an upgrade with other words.

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

Would love to win the keyboard, as I have been using a MS basic 400 since 2011 and it is not good for my hands with the amount of use it gets.

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

i would love to get the keyboard, as is hard for me to find good ones in my country.

I would like to win the keyboard.. because I've been stuck using membrane and have never owned a mechanical keyboard.

I want the mouse because I'm using the Logitech M325 wireless mouse. Y'know, that one that you get for $10 at RadioShack? I've got a fine keyboard, but my mouse kind of ruins the vibe.

I would like to get the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have recently built my first computer, and would like a nice, wired keyboard to go with it

Definitely the keyboard, my generic Dell keyboard is getting mushy as heck. Cheers for the giveaway as always. :)

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

I'd love to win the keyboard. I could definitely use the backlighting. My keyboard now is a cherry blue keyboard, but no backlighting makes using it in anything but perfect lighting a pain. 

The keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and have wanted one for years but have no money to buy one. :/

I'd love to win the keyboard so I could finally stand a chance of beating my 13 year old son, who uses a back-lit keyboard in our dark games room, while I use a standard slim Lenovo keyboard.

2e4dxfk.jpg

My POS basic a$$ Keyboard.

Tesoro Excalibur V2.
I've been using a membrane keyboard for so long, and it's keeping me from achieving pro status.

I require assistance and this keyboard would be bomb.

I want the keyboard, because my current keyboard is like 6 years old at this point, and it doesn't have those fancy switches at all.

would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

As a (student) accountant i type a lot so would be very nice to have.

I would like the keyboard, since my old gamer keyboard broke (I was using it for almost 10 years) and now I'm stuck with a laptop like keyboard. I was actually searching a mecanical keyboard with the numpad and backlight keys, but these are very expensive to have all these features. And I was looking for either red switches or brown switches. I know brown switches are not the best for gaming, but I'm also doing CG project and having a feedback is perfect.

I would like the keyboard, because i have never had a nice mechanical keyboard. I'm currently using some old gateway keyboard or an old Sony Vio keyboard or a like 5 year old dell keyboard (the best one i have). so a nice new keyboard would be AWESOME!!!

The mouse please. I have a laptop and Cba to buy a mouse and track pads suuuuck please think of me.

I works alot in visual studio and my studies needs from me to learn news programming languages (i love to programing so it's worth for me xD) but my keyboard slowly falls apart and i'm to lazy to go to the shop :P sorry for my english btw but i'm really better in c than in my native language :P

Would absolutely love that sexy mechanical keyboard! Tired of using my non-mechanical (still pretty good) keyboard and god do I love the sound of those mechanical keys x_x

It'd be cool to give my old keyboard to a friend since it's a good keyboard, just not mechanical like my fingers so desperately demand.

My fingers would love to stroke those keys.

The keyboard because a full numpad would be wonderfully convenient. 

I need the mouse because my mouse moves on its own which is very annoying :S

Definitely the keyboard. A decent mouse is not very expensive. 

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

As of right now I am using an old Apple usb hub keyboard we're the keys themselves stick and the stand is broken

Finally decided to join after recently starting to watch LinusTechTips videos on Youtube. I could really use a good keyboard or mouse. Never had a proper gaming keyboard or mouse. I'm also planning for a proper gaming PC build. So, this would help, immensely. I'm glad I found the Youtube channel and this forum. :D

I'd like to get an  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm still using an IBM keyboard from 2004 with the computer I recently built in November. Would be nice to get a new keyboard.

56da0408eb126_IMG_05861.thumb.JPG.95edc3