Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to win one of those keyboards. Why? because i'm a cheap bastard and have a junky gearhead keyboard  from biglots that I have been using for the past 6 years

The excalibur keyboard is what I would like to win.... I like cherry mx brown....  I tested some but never owned a mechanical keyboard... It's time I moved up a notch

I would like to win the keyboard due to the fact that i am still stuck with a terrible logitech rubber dome keyboard that came with my pc would be a great help and an awesome new addition to my setup.

I'd love that mouse because I'm still using my good ol' Logitech m-BT58. It's still working just fine apart for some mouse wheel problem but it would still be nice.

Oooh....

It would be the excalibur bcz.....

Wait for it...

ITS EXCALIBUR!!!!!!

I would like the keyboard because I have never been able to win any sort of givaways ... ever ... and It would go incredibly well with the build I'm doing and because all I do is talk about LTT allday long with my friends.

I would really appreciate a new mouse because my right click is no longer functions. So please please Linus help me 

I wouldn't mind one of the keyboards. Thanks for all the vids you all post.

I'd like the keyboard because i have never had a mechanical keyboard before and would love to see what its like.

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never used a mechanical keyboard before and would love to get one and start using some custom key caps. 

The mouse. i recently sold my tv and xb1 to get a 4k monitor and i'm using a simple wireless logitech with no control over the DPI and the mouse moves so slow across the screen even with the settings at max speed in the control panel.

i'd like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my 3$ one isn't that great.

I would like a keyboard since my current keyboard doesn't function correctly.

I want the keyboard. So I don't have to use a membrane office keyboard

I'd love the keyboard cause on my laptop someone (I'm guessing my sister, though she won't confess...) spilled Coke all over the keyboard and now it's all horribly sticky and impossible to game on.

I would love to win the Excalibur because I am a mechanical keyboard enthusiast and I already have a g502 so I don't need the mouse. The only switches I haven't tried/don't have a board for are browns/clears. It also has some features that I've always wanted from a mechanical board, but haven't been able to afford, like backlighting. Thanks to LMG for this opportunity. 

I really want the keyboard because i need full n-key rollover and can't afford anything else than hunting for the ancient first keyboards ever made from second hand stores

The mouse because mine is dirty and the laser don't catch mi mouse pad and I'm tired of it.

ty for making this giveaway world wide its to good for your South American viewers

the   Excalibur v2 keyboard would be nice too, since mine is a membrane one

The keyboard, I want to get the keyboard for our family computer I have 3 younger siblings who love to game and unfortunately we don't have a lot of money so I've been gather parts for cheap so one day we can eventually play games on it together. I want this so we have more things to do together to keep them out of trouble and us as a family more close.

I really want the keyboard as in Europe all keyboards are suuper expensive!???

Well, the main reason is my current keyboard:

Spoiler

FGLMiPm.jpg

but also would love to try out a mechanical keyboard ;)

The keyboard please, my current one is driving me nuts sometimes, and this would be a decent match to my mouse :)