Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Thanks for doing the giveaway!  I've been watching you guys for a few months now, and have been really enjoying it!

I'm entering for the Excalibur v2 keyboard!  I just graduated college this past May and decided to get back into PC modding/building this summer.  I decided to class up my 2007 HP a6342p desktop (awww yeah baby!) and pour about $200 into it using new/used parts.  It's now a pretty fun little gaming machine, but my original "HP Media Keyboard" no longer works the way it used to now that the PC is using Windows 10 (big shocker).  I've been meaning to crack my way into PC gaming bit by bit, and have really been delving into your videos lately to do it, but a gaming keyboard hasn't quite made it into my budget.  I've never spent more than $20 on a keyboard for my computer as a budget gamer, and I'd love to step up my game a bit and try something new!

Thanks again for putting up your rock-solid videos.  They've been a treat to watch during the day, and look forward to seeing more from you guys!

Keyboard please, I'm hating this piece of trash I'm using since 8 years ago (it was included with my ASUS CT-5421, in case you were wondering)

Well, I wanted to subscribe to the forum, this has been a good excuse

I'd like the Keyboard because I'm using one from the 90's with a PS/2 connector, and would rather spend my money on the steam spring sale than buy a new one.

i'd like the keyboard because my keyboard laptop become very very hot when gaming, especially WASD Key -_-

Thanks anyway.

I would like the keyboard because my current one is a cheap membrane one 

It would be awesome to have the Keyboard because I have never had a mechanical keyboard and always wanted one!

I would love to win the keyboard because I have been using a cheap membrane keyboard for all my PC gaming for the past couple years now.  I badly need the upgrade but don't have the money to do it.  The RGB lighting looks so awesome as well!

The keyboard would be great. I've been drooling over all of the keyboards on r/MechanicalKeyboards for 2 years and still haven't been able to pick one up. This would be a giant leap above my default dell keyboard and back-lighting would be a god send!

Oh god, keyboard please! T'would be my first mechanical. Unfortunately, this old Dell keyboard is on it's last legs.

I would want the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard before and would love to see what all the fuss is about!

I would love Excalibur V2 Mechanical Gaming keyboard as it would be a nice add to my laptop and thus my typing speed and gaming perceived quality would increase. 

Next to that because the EU has a better measurement system also for dates as we do it dd/mm/yyyy compared to some people from the USA that do mm/dd/yyyy which does not make sense. All hail the metric system ;) 

I'd like the keyboard so I can sell it for profit, but the mouse would also be good because my mouse has non matte plastic and my hands sweat a lot so it's always dirty

I'd like to win one of the keyboards to replace my worn out, beaten to hell Tesoro Durandal... this thing's served me well but I've had to glue many cracked keycaps, individually dissassemble and clean all 104 keys after a spill and replace a few damaged solder tracks on it to keep it working (it genuinely looks like a prototype board when you see the solder job I had to do to it!!), but I think it's time I retired it to use as a workbench keyboard and got another... sadly... money's tight so that would leave me with one option... MEMBRANES... the bane of my existance, the bringer of RSI!!! the breaker of fingers, the professional fatigue inducer!! (I also play rhythm games so I kinda need a mech for extra speed and better endurance!)

Some Randomer from the internet!

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Hello,
I'm interested in your Sagittaa Spectrum due to my horrible luck with mice the past 3 years. Playing Dota 2 and several other strategy games have made me spent more on gaming mice than food! Just kidding but I would love to consider using your mouse to see if it will last over 12 months under my use (It would also be my first RGB mouse).

Edited by Danny Hat
wrong reply

I would like the mouse as i have never had a gaming mouse before and I am not in a position to be able to buy my own.

The keyboard! since A friend recently spilled a drink on my mech so I'm using an old sidewinder x4.

Back to the video, its weird seeing just how tiny and fairly plain looking the die of the CPU actually is, and just how much it does. 

I would like one of those keyboards. I built my first computer recently, but sprung for a monitor mount for ergonomics instead. Currently using a 4 year old Dell chiclet keyboard. >_<

The mouse would be awesome. I've been trying to find the perfect mouse, and no mouse has perfectly fit my bill yet. I've tried a Corsair M65 (too short), a SteelSeries Rival (too light) and a Logitech G602 (bad battery life). This one looks good, so maybe it'll work well!

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I want the keyboard because mine sometimes shuts down in the middie of a game and so does my mouse

I've never had a real high quality keyboard, let alone a mechanical one.  I'd love to see the benefit over the standard crap i've been using for years!

I would like the mouse because the mouse I am currently using for gaming has 4 awful DPI settings and they just don't cut it in FPS games.