Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

i would like the keyboard ,because in looks amazing and i have playing games on an old 25$ keyboard for 2 years now.

Thanks,keep up the good work,love your vids

Back in 2013 I got a Dell pc and I have used the same mouse and keyboard since (the life of a teenager and not having money) and they have served me well but the scroll on the mouse broke so I would love to have a new one =)

Gl m8s =)

It would be quite awesome to win the mouse in particular, as I've been using a Perixx MX-3000B that has a broken mousewheel for 3 years now. New gear doesn't come along often for me due to monetary constraints.

I would love to win this keyboard because it remindes me of my gf eyes?

I would love to win the Keyboard, because mechanical keyboards.

I'd love a keyboard because i haven't used a mechanical in several years (937 days) and my membrane keyboard is dieing :D P.S I play CS:GO, biggest reason right there <----

Well, I want Keyboard because I never had a mechanical one. But I live in Brasil, and we have a different layout here (ANBT2 / PT-BR).

So could be the mouse. But I am left-handed, so I like my current mouse too.

Than, if you accept the challenge to send something different, I want to buy a mid graphic card like Geforce 750 TI :-)

But keyboard or mice are pretty good too! (my girlfriend certainly will borrow them from me).

I would like the keyboard. I spilled а tea on mine 4 hours ago :(

I would like the keyboard, because I'm now using a very old 10,- keyboard with loose keys. A nice new keyboard would help me out so much, I just don't have the money to buy one. Thx for the cool video's ;)

Tesoro Excalibur v2 please, man My keyboard just recently broke and my nieces are starting to game on my computer and using a membrane keyboard suck, it's time for an upgrade and this was perfect timing.

I would love the keyboard b/c ive been using a 5 dollar handmedown keyboard and its barely usable 

I would love to receive the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

My desktop computer's keyboard is basically the cheapest one with illumination. 

And I can't even type on it since I am studying abroad!

So, when I get home, it would be awesome to have some upgrades for it.

I need the keyboard so my fingers can ascend and I can report back to pcmr!

Using a $10 chiclet keyboard currently.

I would like the keyboard as i currently have a terrible one that has no backlight and i'd like to be able to see it in the dark + i've never owned a mechanical keyboard so it'd be awesome to try one :D

Good luck everyone :)

i would like the mouse and the reason id like it is so i can stop using  a crappy dell mouse and let my brother use that mouse so he can stop using a laptop mouse. 

I would like to win the keyboard. I have never used a mechanical keyboard, but i really want one. 

I'd like the keyboard. I need a decent one to use at least at home.

i deserve to win this because i have (honest to god) never ever won anything my entire life. But lets face it....a couple of billion people are in the same boat as me. Still...the keyboard is miiiiiiine. or mouse.

I would very much like the keyboard....because you know, SAVE ME FROM RUBBER DOME HELL!

The mouse ofc! Simply cause i like it and i already have awesome keyboard to go with :)

Hi Linus,

I'd like the keyboard.

Sadly, my WASDER keys no longer say WASDER :'(

My Keyboard is so abused from gaming the lettering is pretty much gone.

Thanks!

As King Arthur's long lost cousin's grandfather's sister's descendant (totally true), I should like an Exaclibur V2, no need to worry about the lady of the lake, post will be fine.

Greetings from Texas, If I get selected I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, but it wouldn't be for myself. I have two disabled parents with poor vision and I believe this keyboard would be help them out greatly. I attached my proof that I followed Tesoro on twitter and I watch you guys everyday. I've learn so much from ya'll, so much so, I now look at all my kitchen equipment and wonder if I can overclock my stand mixer. :) - David

twitter.png

I would like the keyboard, that is one sweet set of switches.

I'd love the keyboard. I have been working on a build for a while, and I have an awesome mouse, but no keyboard to match