Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I like the keyboard. I'm very interested in mechanical keyboards. Still couldn't buy one because too expensive here.

I'd love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've been using my current keyboard for over 10 years now. Think it's time for a new one :DD

I want the keyboard because I've been using a old HP keyboard for around 4 years now and some of the keys just don't work, and the lettering is coming off on most keys.

I would like the Keyboard. The reason I need one is because I gave my Old computer to my 6 YO son along with my logitech G110 Keyboard. I am using a even older VAIO Keyboard I pulled out of the basement. On the bright side I got to make use of the PS2 legacy port on my Krait 970A, so I got that going for me which is nice.

I would give him the new keyboard in hopes that he becomes the gaming prodigy I never was and reclaim my logitech.

I would love the keyboard as it looks awesome and I've never used a Mechanical keyboard before

I want to win the mouse because I need a spectrum mouse to match my setup! I also need it for a mouse to use at school!

I would love to win the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I already have a Corsair STRAFE RGB MX Brown keyboard and the mouse im using now is not comfortable at all and it only has red lighting which totally drives my ocd crazy as it kills the my blue and black colour theme. 

I Would like the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse. You can never have a too good mouse, especially when you are using a Logitech RX300.

I really want the keyboard for a very simple reason, for the past I don't even know how many years...(lol) I have been using an old (ready for this?) eMachines PS2 Keyboard. I am including photos as proof. and although it has worked rather well over the years, I think it might be time for an upgrade. Love the videos btw, I use them as a guide for all my tech builds/repairs Super Helpful  

IMG_20160304_123005[1].jpg

Would like a keyboard cuz i have a shitty wireless one

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my Tt eSPORTS Commander Gaming Keyboard just died and I had to dig an old crappy one out from my basement... With having 3 kids I cannot afford to go out and buy a new one :(.

Main Rig

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.0GHz

Motherboard: ASUS P6T SE

RAM: 10GB OCZ DDR3 (Triple Channel) @ 1600MHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB

Case: Antec GX500 Window

Storage: 2 x 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HDD

PSU: Coolmax 1200W ATX 80 PLUS GOLD

Cooling: DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 300

Teamwolf Mechanical Gaming KeyboardASUS ROG GX850 Laser Mouse

Main Laptop

Spoiler

Alienware 17 (2014)

(Intel Core i7 4710mq @ 2.5GHz - 3.5Ghz (Turbo) | 16GB DDR3 RAM | 4GB AMD m290x Dedicated Graphics - 1TB SSHD)

XP Machine (build in progress...)

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 1.8GHz

Motherboard: DFI LANPARTY NF4

RAM: 1GB OCZ DDR (Dual Channel) @ 400MHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT610 2GB Synergy Edition

PSU: BFG 450W

Apple iMac (2009)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core2Duo @ 2.66GHz

RAM: 6GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256MB

RetroPie Machine (Linux Mint & RetroPie)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core2Duo @ 3.0GHz

RAM: 7GB DDR2 @ 800MHz

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 3650

I would like the Excalibur v2 because it will be a definite upgrade from my old Trust keyboard I got for 20$ in a convenience store when I went to Netherlands (LOL) I do have a gaming mouse (Logitech G602) that I love soo... Keyboard pls :ph34r:

PS: Brown switches FTW

I would like the keyboard, because I have been using my phone as a keyboard for the past 3 weeks due to the recent death of my Acer SK-9020 keyboard.

I want a new keyboard because the only one I have is my laptop one, and having two screens mean it's making me reach an uncomfortable length across my desk, plus, it just sucks. The LED's are broken and keys are falling off...  It would be really helpful in the future too when I buy a tower PC for all my graphics/artist work, useful to have it to the side for shortcuts while drawing. I don't desperately need it but it would be pretty awesome, thanks for the opportunity!

The keyboard! Just good quality, would really improve the typing and gaming experience with the RGB colour scheme and brown switches. 

The keyboard

Because? 

It's simple. I need to improve my gaming experience, and this thing can be possible with that keyboard. Also i need to change my 20 years old Siemens Nixdorf keyboard. This is still running good, but it needs a vacantion...

If you don't belive me, here is the keyboard

14571128612191839553927.jpg

I'd like a keyboard because shut up. Also i spent all my money on the Vive and I need a new kb for my HTPC.

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard since my current keyboard's 'h' is broken and I have to copy and paste one :S

I'd like the keyboard! Since I am using a crappy raptor gaming keyboard I bought for $20...

I'd enjoy that mouse to replace the basic Logitech wireless one I currently have

I want the keyboard because I already have a good mouse

keyboard because i'm using my laptop one :(

I would really love to get my hands on the Excalibur v2 Keyboard. The keyboard I currently use is old as balls and does not have back lighting or mechanical key switches :/ need I say more? Also my GF's cockatiels have currently took over the office and the only way I can get them to stop squawking at me while I game is to cover them up and shut off the lights. So the back lighting would look fantastical while gaming in the dark!:D 

I like the keyboard My old one is busted so not all keys do work. It is this or i 3D print a new one.

I'd love to win the keyboard, I'm incredibly desperate for a new keyboard as I currently am having to use the on-screen keyboard (even to post this comment) just so that I can get anything done.

Thanks, I hope you pick me! :)