Best knife in csgo for under $260?

jewishdolphins

Title says it. Put your favorite knife AND skin with the knife down below. Looking for something that's $260 and under. Can only be on steam market or opskins or other trusted, mainstream skin websites. 

If your not sure, tell me what you think about this list. I kinda wanna get one of these but not sure which.

Butterfly knife crimson web min wear, karambit damacus steel field tested, flip knife marble fade factory new

None of them, save your MONEY and DO NOT BUY ANY SKINS!!!!!!!!!

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Couldn't have said this better. Don't spend a cent on that game, never less $240. It is just a money whole for pixels.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

The question was not IF i should get a knife. The question was, what knife should i get for under $260?

Just now, Orangeator said:

Couldn't have said this better. Don't spend a cent on that game, never less $240. It is just a money whole for pixels.

I take counter strike pretty seriously. I want a knife. Don't want stupid case openings or to use csgolounge for years to get one. I want a knife now and I want the freedom of being able to pick which one I want. Plus, it's my birthday Sunday and I already have enough to get a knife. Might as well. This post was not meant to start a debate on if it's good to buy skins or not. Please do not respond unless you are addressing the actual question. Thank you very much.

1 minute ago, Orangeator said:

you can always make money on it later, bought  couple case and got a 95$ knife.. sold it, payed for the game and all the money i wasted for cases before which wasnt much, and gave me money to buy bo3

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

3 hours ago, jewishdolphins said:

The question was not IF i should get a knife. The question was, what knife should i get for under $260?

^

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I would think anything w/ a factory new finish. I would rather a nicer finish than a nicer skin though.. That's just me.

1 minute ago, jewishdolphins said:

I take counter strike pretty seriously. I want a knife. Don't want stupid case openings or to use csgolounge for years to get one. I want a knife now and I want the freedom of being able to pick which one I want. Plus, it's my birthday Sunday and I already have enough to get a knife. Might as well. This post was not meant to start a debate on if it's good to buy skins or not. Please do not respond unless you are addressing the actual question. Thank you very much.

and that is true you can report anyones post who does not answer the qurstion becase that is aginst COC to not answer it. 

but i really like falchion knifes and since they're not popular their cheaper so you can get a good  falchion for 260

"Television brainwashing the youth"

"Politicians won't tell us the truth"

1 minute ago, jewishdolphins said:

ABSOLUTELY NONE!!!! Unless you're me who has a $700 inventory, m9 marble fade, icurus fell, stattrak jag and awp hyperbeast ect. but do NOT BUY ANY NO MATTER WHAT!

Just now, Big Red Man said:

I would think anything w/ a factory new finish. I would rather a nicer finish than a nicer skin though.. That's just me.

well the min wear and field tested skins i listed above arent really noticeable. Especially the damacus steel, you can't even tell the difference. If you are saying this because of the value, then idrc cause I dont plan on selling whatever I get. 

Just now, jewishdolphins said:

well the min wear and field tested skins i listed above arent really noticeable. Especially the damacus steel, you can't even tell the difference. If you are saying this because of the value, then idrc cause I dont plan on selling whatever I get. 

I was just saying I prefer the look of one with less wear. In that case, I would go w/ the butterfly knife.

7 minutes ago, jewishdolphins said:

You shouldn't unless you're really dumb. Absolute waste of money, I can't believe people spend money on that crap.

Just now, byalexandr said:

You shouldn't unless you're really dumb. Absolute waste of money, I can't believe people spend money on that crap.

I'm about to report someone. DO NOT reply unless you are addressing the question. I don't care what you think. I'm sure to a casual player it's a waste, but for someone who is serious about a game, 260 is definitely not a problem. especially if you have a job..

This may be against COC, but I'm genuinely curious and have to ask anyway:

Are we talking about spending $260 US, real-world money that can be used for food, shelter, or an i5-6600K, for a few pixels that will vanish on you as soon as the durability hits 0? Or is this in-game currency?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Can't go wrong with the good ol Doppler Bayonet.

How are you wanting to buy it? OPSkins has a doppler bayonet for $240 right now.

Doppler1.png

Why ... it like throwing your money down a wishing well. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, aisle9 said:

This may be against COC, but I'm genuinely curious and have to ask anyway:

Are we talking about spending $260 US, real-world money that can be used for food, shelter, or an i5-6600K, for a few pixels that will vanish on you as soon as the durability hits 0?

From what I understand, weapons do not disappear when it hits a low durability, mostly because the durability doesn't change.

3 minutes ago, AlbinoTexan said:

and that is true you can report anyones post who does not answer the qurstion becase that is aginst COC to not answer it. 

but i really like falchion knifes and since they're not popular their cheaper so you can get a good  falchion for 260

Not true, go read the community standards (COC isn't a thing anymore) and you will see

"Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner."

And all I've done is given my opinion to him and the wide-spread FACT on you shouldn't be spending any money on pixels.

Just now, Big Red Man said:

From what I understand, weapons do not disappear when it hits a low durability, mostly because the durability doesn't change.

You'll have to forgive me. My experience with the e-sports genre is limited to a few rounds of AVA, where durability runs down over time to 0.

But still, are we talking real-world money, or in-game currency?

Just now, aisle9 said:

You'll have to forgive me. My experience with the e-sports genre is limited to a few rounds of AVA, where durability runs down over time to 0.

real world. and if you think im crazy, my friend sold his car for a dragon lore.

Just now, aisle9 said:

Real money which is the problem here

Just now, aisle9 said:

Real money. I'm not sure were OP is from, so it could be swiss francs.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Not true, go read the community standards (COC isn't a thing anymore) and you will see

"Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner."

And all I've done is given my opinion to him and the wide-spread FACT on you shouldn't be spending any money on pixels.

nice fact there you must of graduated from clown college if he wants to spend money on it LET HIM. is not your money. he can always re sell it and get the  money back if he resells on like OP skins and not the steam market.

yes prices go down but a lot of knives that price stay the same unless they get duped.

oh cool you dont think he shouldn't spend the money. unless you're his parents you can keep your mouth closed.

"Television brainwashing the youth"

"Politicians won't tell us the truth"

Just now, jewishdolphins said:

real world. and if you think im crazy, my friend sold his car for a dragon lore.

Gonna suck when your friend gets VAC banned.

Make it a sexy knife then. Something with Deadpool on it.

Real money which is the problem here

I remember back in the day, $260 would buy you a level 60 troll rogue. That was cool, because no one liked leveling rogues. Rogues sucked until level 40, at which point leveling took so long that the only real use for them was to park it in one of the noob PvP zones and lie in wait.