Help me correct this sentence

the sentence is something like this. 

"i saw someone with more than one facebook account"

or

"I saw someone with more than one facebook accounts"

but before you answer. the first one already hinted that one exists before so isn't saying, "more than one accoun*t* make it the right way?

for example if i said, i saw someone with more than two accounts. it hinted that two exists and once we are talking multiple is where the *S* come in

so when we say more than one, the other one (the new one) becomes irrelevant isn't that so? because the sentence about the ONE account so we shouldnt say more than one accounts..

whats your input? lol

I get what you're saying...

But I don't know your question.

If you want to make the one/two accounts you reference irrelevant then yes say it exactly like that,

If you don't want to, and want to make it where no account is singled out use the word "multiple":

"I saw someone with multiple facebook accounts"

Shipping sucks

1 minute ago, GSTARR said:

I get what you're saying...

But I don't know your question.

If you want to make the one/two accounts you reference irrelevant then yes say it exactly like that,

If you don't want to, and want to make it where no account is singled out use the word "multiple":

"I saw someone with multiple facebook accounts"

Thats what i was thinking because saying i saw someone with more than one facebook accounts don't sound right

Second one because the first one i is not capitalized 

If there are multiple entities, you use an "S". "He has two apples." However, if it is referring to there being more than one, you always refer to it as the single entity, plus an additional. "He has more than one apple, but that's all I know." "I saw he has more than one in stock."

Just now, NonaHexa said:

If there are multiple entities, you use an "S". "He has two apples." However, if it is referring to there being more than one, you always refer to it as the single entity, plus an additional. "He has more than one apple, but that's all I know." "I saw he has more than one in stock."

you seem to have it the correct way.. i was confused at first

Moved to Off Topic. For future reference, please do not post threads like these in General Discussion as grammar is not tech related.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

First one.

You're describing "one facebook" (singular) account which wouldn't make "accounts" plural. Yes you are saying "more than one" but "one" itself is not plural.

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA