Someone told me im too clingy, what do i do

Bajantechnician
Just now, Bajantechnician said:

uhhhhh

Reduce the frequency as I mentioned before. Maybe by 10%.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

8 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Okay then. Don't worry about what her friend says. Unless the girl you are talking about says anything, don't panic. And if she does say such things, it probably wasn't meant to be anyways (as friends or more).

she said "yeah kinda' after i asked her, she didnt just tell me

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

uhhhhh

...talk to her less.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

i see.

reduce clock speed by how much

10% is my first guess.

if someone calls you clingy just ignore them honestly. if you really want to keep talking to them, go ahead, just don't talk to them as much

38 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

10% is my first guess.

So... Once evey 5 days?

36 minutes ago, lawn said:

if someone calls you clingy just ignore them honestly. if you really want to keep talking to them, go ahead, just don't talk to them as much

She doesn't directly tell me directly 

she told a good mutual friend, who thenin turn told me she said that . 

28 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

f4de98aa6801a9d1703918cd965f1d18.jpg

That's the first step

Second step is getting out of it.

On 3/14/2016 at 1:15 AM, FmPhenom said:

Friend zone doesn't exist. It's as simple as liking your or not. It's just a term used by guys to cope with rejection. Because rejection legitimately hurts.

30 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Friend zone doesn't exist. It's a simple as liking your or not. It's just a term used by guys to cope with rejection. Because rejection hurts.

Well, then that's a no

8 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Well, then that's a no

Just try to be a bit less clingy. And relationships can grow from friendships, but don't put the friendship at risk by trying to make it grow. If you do that you're just going to ruin a friendship.

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

Friend zone doesn't exist. It's a simple as liking your or not. It's just a term used by guys to cope with rejection. Because rejection hurts.

Wrong. It is a term that does exist. Get out and ask a woman. It is a ploy used by woman to keep certain guys in their life.

2 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

Wrong. It is a term that does exist. Get out and ask a woman. It is a ploy used by woman to keep certain guys in their life.

No.

On 2/18/2016 at 0:38 AM, Bajantechnician said:

i dont wanna be that doche whos like, oh u dont like me?

well, u suck. im never talking to u again.

also, i would liek to stay friends with her

Talk to her, ask her what she means. Just be honest and open, that's what makes a good friend.

53 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Just try to be a bit less clingy. And relationships can grow from friendships, but don't put the friendship at risk by trying to make it grow. If you do that you're just going to ruin a friendship.

she already knows tho, and that kinda demoted our friendship, so I'm trying to bring it back

16 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

certain guys....

13 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

No.

Yes

No

Middle

12 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

Talk to her, ask her what she means. Just be honest and open, that's what makes a good friend.

Well, ok

6 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

she already knows tho, and that kinda demoted our friendship, so I'm trying to bring it back

certain guys....

Yes

No

Middle

Well, ok

No offense, but it sounds like she's not really interested in you romantically. When her friend tells you that she thinks you're too clingy, then back off. Talk to her less - and not just 10% less - a lot less.

There's a 90% chance that she's just trying to be nice and doesn't want to hurt your feelings, but she wants you to back off.

If you want to just be friends with her, and forget any type of romance, then backing off will help, because it'll give her space to feel more comfortable and for your feelings to equalize with each other.

I mean, you could just straight up ask her to explain, etc, but that might make her want to jump ship completely.

6 hours ago, FmPhenom said:

Friendzone doesn't really exist. If a girl doesn't like you, then they don't like you. It has nothing to do with being "the nice guy" or becoming too good of friends. There are some people who will abuse the trust of their friends to manipulate them into doing what they want. That's not the friendzone - that's called being a dick to another human.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

No offense, but it sounds like she's not really interested in you romantically. When her friend tells you that she thinks you're too clingy, then back off. Talk to her less - and not just 10% less - a lot less.

There's a 90% chance that she's just trying to be nice and doesn't want to hurt your feelings, but she wants you to back off.

If you want to just be friends with her, and forget any type of romance, then backing off will help, because it'll give her space to feel more comfortable and for your feelings to equalize with each other.

I mean, you could just straight up ask her to explain, etc, but that might make her want to jump ship completely.

Friendzone doesn't really exist. If a girl doesn't like you, then they don't like you. It has nothing to do with being "the nice guy" or becoming too good of friends. There are some people who will abuse the trust of their friends to manipulate them into doing what they want. That's not the friendzone - that's called being a dick to another human.

yeah, went from texting her every 2-3 days to every 4-5 days.

Yeah, she really nice, really, really nice.

At this point, im fine with that.

So its not worth asking her about it?

Then thats "friends with benefits" heh, dick.

me

im told im really nice, polite, but i know i get annoying after a while

21 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

im told im really nice, polite, but i know i get annoying after a while

I can see that.

This saga has been going on for a while and your still not getting it.

SHE IS NOT INTERESTED!

3 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

I can see that.

This saga has been going on for a while and your still not getting it.

SHE IS NOT INTERESTED!

im interested in friendship.

nothing more.

but im trying to fix up my fuck up

52 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

im interested in friendship.

nothing more.

but im trying to fix up my fuck up

Oh my god, YOU ARE CLINGY!

SHE ONLY TEXTS YOU WHEN YOU GET ANNOYING. Even when you annoy a teacher. You are trying to fix whatever it is by being more annoying.

Let it go. Don't text or talk to her. Let her come to you. She probably will not since I am guessing you are creeping her out at this point.

6 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

SHE ONLY TEXTS YOU WHEN YOU GET ANNOYING. Even when you annoy a teacher. You are trying to fix whatever it is by being more annoying.

Let it go. Don't text or talk to her. Let her come to you. She probably will not since I am guessing you are creeping her out at this point.

I'll second this last part. @Bajantechnician, if she initiates texts, then you're probably fine. If you stop texting her and you guys stop talking, then she was just being nice and wants you to go away.

I'd suggest simply stop initiating the texting. Let her come to you and text you first.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, FmPhenom said:

i see.

fuck

lol

hehe

thanks

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

I'll second this last part. @Bajantechnician, if she initiates texts, then you're probably fine. If you stop texting her and you guys stop talking, then she was just being nice and wants you to go away.

I'd suggest simply stop initiating the texting. Let her come to you and text you first.

I see.

so dont text for a LONGGGG time?

and see if she responds?

1 hour ago, Bajantechnician said:

so dont text for a LONGGGG time?

and see if she responds?

Stop texting her altogether. Respond if she initiates a text. Chicks are fickle.

1 minute ago, FmPhenom said:

Stop texting her altogether. Respond if she initiates a text. Chicks are fickle.

chicks who like chicks and dicks are extra fickle