Someone told me im too clingy, what do i do

Bajantechnician

so this is a extention to

and the lgbt section

so her friend (also my friend)told me that she said that i was too clingy, that means what............

also, my friend told me that she believes that some boys are just  clingy, but what do i do?

there is no way to know if you are clingy to someone or not if you never had a relationship with them. It doesn't make sense at all. being clingy would be someone like your mom who asks you where you are every 2 hours of the day. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

2 minutes ago, Tocsin_786 said:

there is no way to know if you are clingy to someone or not if you never had a relationship with them. It doesn't make sense at all. being clingy would be someone like your mom who asks you where you are every 2 hours of the day. 

friendship wise, too clingy.

also texty, i text her like very 2-3 days, like 5-10 min text

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

friendship wise, too clingy.

also texty, i text her like very 2-3 days, like 5-10 min text

that means you like her and are excited to talk to her. I think she is trying to say you are getting annoying with that without being mean about it. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 minute ago, Tocsin_786 said:

that means you like her and are excited to talk to her. I think she is trying to say you are getting annoying with that without being mean about it. 

i see.

gotchu

I guess don't talk to her very often. 

But in my case I simply ignored a girl completely as I didn't any more attachment to said girl. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

21 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

But in my case I simply ignored a girl completely as I didn't any more attachment to said girl. 

i dont wanna be that doche whos like, oh u dont like me?

well, u suck. im never talking to u again.

also, i would liek to stay friends with her

i dont wanna be that doche whos like, oh u dont like me?

well, u suck. im never talking to u again.

also, i would liek to stay friends with her

Well it was also so I wouldn't stay emotionally attached to said girl. I say hi often and such but not as much lol. 

Just chat with her sometimes but not always. probably talk to her like every other two days. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2016 at 10:06 PM, Tocsin_786 said:

On 2/18/2016 at 10:15 PM, Ramamataz said:

you didnt any attachment to said girl?

also, i talked to her about it.

i said that one of our mutual friends said that i text too much.

she said

" yeah."

i said

"sorry"

she said "dont worry about it"

so do i not worry about it, or....

58 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

you didnt any attachment to said girl?

also, i talked to her about it.

i said that one of our mutual friends said that i text too much.

she said

" yeah."

i said

"sorry"

she said "dont worry about it"

so do i not worry about it, or....

shes basically telling you not to do it again. But what i think you should do is that you should stop texting her and see if she will ever text you back.

6 minutes ago, Tocsin_786 said:

shes basically telling you not to do it again. But what i think you should do is that you should stop texting her and see if she will ever text you back.

dont do it again, as in... less?

she texted me back like an hour after i asked her.

basically she was in a class, and i texted her without knowing as there.

and then i asked if she finished class, and she said no, it ended at 3, (2:10) so i said

" on crap, sorry" "ill talk to you later then"

she siad

"okey"

then like 3:30 she texted me about advice( i dont pay attention during class much, pisses the teachers off to hell)

se said' i notice that when you get distracted, it makes the teacher mad"

i said,

"oh yeah, thanks"

she said "no prob"

also, i cant end texts for my life.

i just cant

so i made an excuse where i asked if she finished her hw, and she said no. I said, ok, i gotta do mine, ill cya

Really, what it comes down to I guess is that you decrease the frequency at which you talk to her, whether in person or through text messages.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Her friend said it, what are you worried about? Until the girl you are interested in/talking about says it, don't overreact. So what, she said "yeah" to you texting a lot. That doesn't mean she finds you clingy or annoying. In fact, that "don't worry about it" sounds like she doesn't mind at all. With the rest of the texts, it sounds like she at least wants to remain your friend.

I say don't worry so much. If she finds you annoying for texting so much, she will probably let you know, judging from her text messages.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

6 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

dont do it again, as in... less?

she texted me back like an hour after i asked her.

basically she was in a class, and i texted her without knowing as there.

and then i asked if she finished class, and she said no, it ended at 3, (2:10) so i said

" on crap, sorry" "ill talk to you later then"

she siad

"okey"

then like 3:30 she texted me about advice( i dont pay attention during class much, pisses the teachers off to hell)

se said' i notice that when you get distracted, it makes the teacher mad"

i said,

"oh yeah, thanks"

she said "no prob"

also, i cant end texts for my life.

i just cant

so i made an excuse where i asked if she finished her hw, and she said no. I said, ok, i gotta do mine, ill cya

can you elaborate. I dont understand what you're trying to say. 

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Really, what it comes down to I guess is that you decrease the frequency at which you talk to her, whether in person or through text messages.

mostly talk like half an hour a day in person, and i text her like 5 mins every 2/3/4 days(the times have gotten longer ever since she found out i like her, [i just nnoticed])

Just now, Albatross said:

Her friend said it, what are you worried about? Until the girl you are interested in/talking about says it, don't overreact. So what, she said "yeah" to you texting a lot. That doesn't mean she finds you clingy or annoying. In fact, that "don't worry about it" sounds like she doesn't mind at all. With the rest of the texts, it sounds like she at least wants to remain your friends.

I say don't worry so much. If she finds you annoying for texting so much, she will probably let you know, judging from her text messages.

yeah, she texts in short phraises, unless its a long sentence.

her friend said that she told her " im really clingy"

Yeah, i guess she want to remain friends :)

mostly talk like half an hour a day in person, and i text her like 5 mins every 2/3/4 days(the times have gotten longer ever since she found out i like her, [i just nnoticed])

Tech joke: Underclock yourself, and reduce your voltage while you're at it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

can you elaborate. I dont understand what you're trying to say. 

oh, its just a story.

basicly she doesntstart texts. only time she texted me was to give friendly advice about not pissing off the teachers

and i dont know how to end texts

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

Tech joke: Underclock yourself, and reduce your voltage while you're at it.

text less, less time frame?

3 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

yeah, she texts in short phraises, unless its a long sentence.

her friend said that she told her " im really clingy"

Yeah, i guess she want to remain friends :)

Okay then. Don't worry about what her friend says. Unless the girl you are talking about says anything, don't panic. And if she does say such things, it probably wasn't meant to be anyways (as friends or more).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

oh, its just a story.

basicly she doesntstart texts. only time she texted me was to give friendly advice about not pissing off the teachers

and i dont know how to end texts

the wonderful thing about texting is that you dont need to end them. you can continue the conversation on where you left off last time. And if not you can just leave the conversation where it ended and continue talking about something else.

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

text less, less time frame?

I mean, here's the thing. Why not just ask the girl directly if you think you talk to her too much. She is the source you want to worry about - really, who cares what her friend thinks ultimately? What really matters is the girl you're talking to.

the wonderful thing about texting is that you dont need to end them. you can continue the conversation on where you left off last time. And if not you can just leave the conversation where it ended and continue talking about something else.

no, like i wanna go, or whatever

but then i dont want to say i got to get every single time....

2 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

I mean, here's the thing. Why not just ask the girl directly if you think you talk to her too much. She is the source you want to worry about - really, who cares what her friend thinks ultimately? What really matters is the girl you're talking to.

i did ask the girl, not her friend, and she said "yeah, kinda"

ii said "oh" "sorry"

and then she said "dont worry about it"

i did ask the girl, not her friend, and she said "yeah, kinda"

ii said "oh" "sorry"

and then she said "dont worry about it"

Then reduce your figurative multiplier.