Back to Nature - Ivy

MegaSkot

When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm better

• 2 weeks later...

10/10 Must recommend

CPU: Core i7 7700K | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 | MOBO: Asus Prime Z270-AR | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengance LPX | PSU: Corsair RM850i | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | SSD: Kingston 128GB SSD & Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX | Case: CoolerMaster Mastercase Pro 5

Thanks guys!! :)

14 hours ago, MegaSkot said:

yah. watched that earlier. great job man. a fantastic build 10/10 IGN

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Wow, just looked through this whole thread.  Amazing job!  I wish I could vote for this instead of the cases we've got here: xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

This is amazing. What do you think you could of done better (I don't thing anything).

On 04/06/2016 at 11:56 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Wow, just looked through this whole thread.  Amazing job!  I wish I could vote for this instead of the cases we've got here: xD 

You can vote for him on PC wars.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

I'm thoroughly impressed, but I have a question, the moss effect used, what material is it and would it cause any issues with heat or conductivity?

Ivy are from a kind of canvas and plastic, no heat or conductivity . :)

I'm more of a lurker, Never really comment. But I have to say this is mind blowing. That paint-job is truly amazing. 

You sir are amazing. thank you for sharing this with us.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I just recently saw this on Bit-Tech and that's a crazy approach to paint a wood texture. I thought it was actual wood parts, because this is 1000x better than wood veneer. You had me fooled for a while!

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

I guess I don't really get the point of it. It kinda looks cool it kinda looks weird. idk. But +1?

It looks amazing!  I wouldn't personally want to use something like that or certainly put in the effort to make it, but I'm glad someone did because it's an astounding piece of work! :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Odlican komp vidi se da si se trudio jos kad sam te video na kanalu Tech Source rekao sam sebi ovo je lepota a ne ono sranje sa 5960x i 4x Titan X

My memories of a corpse,mind full of sick thoughts.

I always have to laugh when I see someone in the background with a smart phone whenever there's an actual camera being used.

Hahahah....Instagram, face....

N4z0gEB.jpg