Samsung Galaxy S7: Leaked pictures

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

The Samsung Galaxy S3 2! I can see the ads now!

The next bar of soap is already here ;)

I held on to my S3 since it's launch up until November where I switch to the 6p. I loved everything about that little phone except for touchwiz bloatware (the battery life towards the end was shit to but that wasn't on the phone itself). I held out hoping for a worthy successor but finally gave up...

Figures when I finally abandon Samsung this shit leaks >_>

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

On 2/10/2016 at 3:43 PM, silentmelodies said:

I seriously do not understand why people buy Samsung phones. Its a software bloated plastic piece of garbage at a premium price. 

I dont get it.

And their ads are verbal spam.

I got a note 4 for the s pen and i flashed cyanogenmod onto it bought 3 spare batteries, 128GB sd card and a micro usb to female usb cable to use with a mechanical keyboard and im set for note taking and etc in school. Also samsung has the best displays imo

1 hour ago, TehStranger? said:

Samsung devices are complete shit and I give 0 fucks about this phone's release.

What phones do you consider to be good?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

2 hours ago, NuroKnight said:

What phones do you consider to be good?

Anything that isn't from Samsung and Apple. I like the iPhone for it's simplicity but they're way overpriced. Samsung has horrible software that makes the phone lag and also the UI looks like shit. I use an Xperia Z3 incase you were wondering.

i hate glossy plastic... well i am not gonna buy it anyway

On 11/02/2016 at 5:49 AM, huilun02 said:

-snip-

You betting on the LG G5 to do just that :P? Would probably make it the phone to kill in 2016.

Groomlake Authority

4 hours ago, Evyatar said:

-snip-

Most people will say "Note 5 is better", and it really isnt, at all ...

Groomlake Authority

On 2/10/2016 at 10:43 PM, silentmelodies said:

I seriously do not understand why people buy Samsung phones. Its a software bloated plastic piece of garbage at a premium price. 

I dont get it.

They have by far the best hardware of any Android phone manufacturer.

Best screens, best SoCs, best (or at least second best) cameras, best NAND... You get the point. The software is no longer bloated and what is wrong with plastic? Not only was the S6 a "premium feeling device" with glass and metal, but personally I think plastic is the best material to make phones out of.

On 2/10/2016 at 10:56 PM, Kloaked said:

When people still shop in stores for electronics like phones or tablets, all they see are large Apple and Samsung logos hanging from ceilings. Literal ignorance yes, but they're not stupid. They just don't know anything else because it's all being secluded by the large marketing backing of Apple and Samsung.

I'd say the people who think Samsung are bad are the ignorant ones. Personally I own an LG G4 now because it was on a massive sale, but the Galaxy S 6 is by far the better phone when you look at it objectively.

That back looks like a pretty crude prototype or cover. I don't think that will be the final product, but I do hope that they go back to plastic backs. All they need to do is add some texture to it, do proper weight distribution and have fairly low tolerances during manufacturing. If they do those things correctly then it can have all the benefits of a plastic back, while still feeling very premium.

On 2/10/2016 at 1:43 AM, silentmelodies said:

I dont get it.

Well they used to suck until S6.

And I'm not talking only about design wise but even software has gotten a lot less bloated and samsung seems to be committed to deliver updates. Then again it hasn't been a year since i owned one so I'm not sure how it will hold up long term which with the S4 was horrible

Well atleast with S7 they're bringing back MicroSD card which was Samsung's strong point.

IMO i don't care about removable battery and I still don't understand why some people do care since battery degradation will nowadays will only be apparent after 4+ years

23 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

I got a note 4 for the s pen and i flashed cyanogenmod onto it 

you did what to a note 4? thats not a note anymore. the s pen is just a random stylus without its software. also you lose all the cool features like dual window,ir blaster,camera quality sucks etc. root it sure but cm on a note...

and theres no cm stable versions for the note 4 http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?type=snapshot&device=trltexx

12 hours ago, LAwLz said:

They have by far the best hardware of any Android phone manufacturer.

yeah yeah the s6 is the best android phone right now. also the most premium looking. however i got some serious issues with it. while i browse the play store it literally scrolls in frames. so way past laggy. the UI runs smooth but still. best hardware and not so good software optimisation for it.also web browsing is preety slow compared to the iphone. but my main problem with it- its feb and still no android 6 in sight.on the damn samsung flagship! i really wanted the iphone 6s but it was 250-300e more. but next time i wont make the same mistake

2 minutes ago, s3ns3 said:

you did what to a note 4? thats not a note anymore. the s pen is just a random stylus without its software. also you lose all the cool features like dual window,ir blaster,camera quality sucks etc. root it sure but cm on a note...

and theres no cm stable versions for the note 4 http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?type=snapshot&device=trltexx

yeah yeah the s6 is the best android phone right now. also the most premium looking. however i got some serious issues with it. while i browse the play store it literally scrolls in frames. so way past laggy. the UI runs smooth but still. best hardware and not so good software optimisation for it.also web browsing is preety slow compared to the iphone. but my main problem with it- its feb and still no android 6 in sight.on the damn samsung flagship! i really wanted the iphone 6s but it was 250-300e more. but next time i wont make the same mistake

i used evernote instead of the stock note app anyways and the s pen works the same pretty much

21 hours ago, TehStranger? said:

Anything that isn't from Samsung and Apple. I like the iPhone for it's simplicity but they're way overpriced. Samsung has horrible software that makes the phone lag and also the UI looks like shit. I use an Xperia Z3 incase you were wondering.

Between the s3, the s4, the s5, and the s6, the only phone out of those 4 that lagged badly was the s4, the rest of them function pretty smoothly on stock touchwiz.

3 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

The last Samsung phone, that made me drool :(. I miss you, bro :/.

56c10258e1b49_SamsungGalaxyNote4.jpg.88d

cause one agree wasn't enough

From a time where: function > form; i miss those days :( if onythe note 4 wasn't on his second year now, i'd buy one

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 hour ago, thecreativename said:

Between the s3, the s4, the s5, and the s6, the only phone out of those 4 that lagged badly was the s4, the rest of them function pretty smoothly on stock touchwiz.

Two of my friends have the S6, both are tech savvy and know how to properly manage their phones and keep it clean, yet both their phones lag like a bitch. Idegaf about my Z3, its full of photos, apps, texts, videos you name it and it still performs as it did out of the box and the same goes for my original Z

1 hour ago, TehStranger? said:

Two of my friends have the S6, both are tech savvy and know how to properly manage their phones and keep it clean, yet both their phones lag like a bitch. Idegaf about my Z3, its full of photos, apps, texts, videos you name it and it still performs as it did out of the box and the same goes for my original Z

s6 lagging? They clearly did something horribly wrong. It's one of the fastest android devices you can buy.... not even talking benchmark scores. Just everything is snappier on an s6 than other devices.

26 minutes ago, thecreativename said:

s6 lagging? They clearly did something horribly wrong. It's one of the fastest android devices you can buy.... not even talking benchmark scores. Just everything is snappier on an s6 than other devices.

No.

6 hours ago, TehStranger? said:

your z3 is very,very similar with the s5 in terms of performance. you can`t compare it with the s6. atm nothing can in the android world.its faster than the z5. and no the s6 interface is not laggy at all.so stop spreading bullshit.

44 minutes ago, s3ns3 said:

your z3 is very,very similar with the s5 in terms of performance. you can`t compare it with the s6. atm nothing can in the android world.its faster than the z5. and no the s6 interface is not laggy at all.so stop spreading bullshit.

Says the getting all his information from online reviews.......

9 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

-snip-

Yeah indeed :/. If only it had an ugpraded processor, it would pretty much be on the top of power using. And it was pretty cool looking aswell, i still remenber back when i had the LED Case cover, and people were wowed at what the case did :p.

Groomlake Authority