Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

i don't have an ssd and would love to speed this 5.5yr old comp up, but can't afford to get one.

Well, for sure I want this SSD so badly. My graphic card is red, my mobo is read, even my sata cables are red, but my HDD is blue. This don't fit really bad:/ Anyway. SSD is the fastest and, no matter how ridiculous it sound, it is the cheapest way to speed up your system ;) 

I Want to build a new computer, and no money for SSD (I have other "thingies"), so it'll really helped me... a lot. I'm to used to responsivity of a OS when I have SSD on my old notebook.

And I wish luck to other competitors :)

I'm building a new rig and saving on one component would help me a lot especially if that is SSD. Never had SSD before and would be really happy if I won some. 

Edit: i hope you will include this entry because I was late and the only reason  was that I couldnt verify over MS email so I had to make Gmail account first. :/

Edited by httpsmaniac

I would love to have a ssd because of faster boot times. Remember sanic says, "Gotta Go Fast!!!".

El Psy Congroo

I never used SSD bcuz its too expensive just want to add to my dell optiplex 755 and install window on it to check speed ;-).  

My SSD in my laptop is almost filled up. I have no space for games on it, and I reallt want to get fast loading times.

Hello, I would love to have a this new SSD  so I can offer as a gift to my Girfriend :), that way she her system will be much more faster, her overall experience in gaming and everyday tasks will be much more pleasant and quicker. 

King Regards :)

Well, SSD are becoming more relevant and is increasing in size and decreasing in price. I need one because I don't have one :(

I need a replacement for my OCZ vertex 4 which is quite beat up at this point in time.

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition

I have a Lenovo y510p GT 550M SLI laptop that has a slow spinner and ruins my gaming experience! I'd like one of the Apacer AS330 Panther's please!! :)

:D I would loveee to add a 3rd SSD to my RAID 0 array! Maybe after a few more I can have a stupidly cool array like linus used to have! :D

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Everyone should have an SSD so then cant store all of their dank memes. Reason why i need one, cause a 64GB one isnt making the cut

I'd like a new SSD because my 480GB Intel 730 is running out of space.

Everyone needs an SSD, purely because the benefit at this point far outweighs the minor inconvenience of having your mass storage on a separate drive. (I'd run into that problem anyway XD)

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Well. Games like Vindictus or Battlefield are just taking ages to load... could use some speed there for sure.

Never hurts to have more storage, and an extra SSD would be excellent.  So, there's my reasoning.  That and being able to say you have a Panther in your system sounds nice.

Dad's computer is currently using a 5400rpm drive that is about 4 years old.  I am insisting he get a new one, but he says he will not know the difference.  I need to prove him wrong.

I have a failing hard drive in my computer right now and that's it I am waiting for my hardrive and would love an ssd.

I would like an SSD because I have been stuck on 1 WDBlue 1TB drive for 5 (coming up on 6) years. I always sit there waiting for ages for my games to load and then get jealous by seeing people on twitch.tv loading games on seconds with ssd's.

SSD are simply the best upgrade any machine can get, so much so that I even have one inside my PS3 and want to throw one in my PS4 too!

I want a new SSD because my old HDD is about 7 years old now and super fast boot drive would be nice to have :)

I think everyone should has an SSD in their system as it gives reliable data integrity with blazing fast speeds. Why wait a minute for your PC to boot when you can cut the time down by multiple factors with an SSD!!!

On February 8, 2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I am currently using two old WD 250 gb drives.

an ssd would be sweet to get my rig booting up and running stuff without waiting for 11 hours.

everyone should have one just for the purpose of having it as their boot drive.

Because there's basically no reason not to at least put a SSD into you PC as a boot drive