Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I am just right builing my new PC and SSD would be very handy in that case =D 

For my opinion windows should be instaled on SSD for the best starting up expirience

I think everyone should have an SSD for many reasons ;

1. They are a lot faster than HDD's as they do not operate mechanically. This makes SSD faster and more reliable not to break as they do not have a "Spin Off Time" and " do not operate mechanically". Do to this feature, it also consumes less energy than a HDD. This point also concludes that they are great for laptops as they do not consume a lot of energy, good for people that are on the go. Due to this, it is great for YouTuber's or people in general that render and the same time when producing a video.

2. As I said about how it's good for laptops; Size comes into play, as they are a 2.5 inch instead of a 3.5 inch. Increase in space.

3. Dose not waste you're time because they are so damn fast and easy to setup.

4. They are getting cheaper and cheaper, and bigger in capacity ! (also smaller in size)

Main reason why I need an SSD for myself as I am doing a 4K rig that will be used for 4K graphics design, film editing and occasional gaming ! , It will speed me up on my work and wont slow me down !

SSD, A wonderful fast storage space. I really do not need an SSD in my computer since i have 2 in it already, But if I won an SSD I would give it to a friend in need of one and help them set up their computer with it as the OS drive.

Why everyone needs an SSD. Its quite simple, HDD's are slow platters things that you know are slow. SSD's are not. Its like a a bigger flash drive but even faster then the $5 ones you get at the dollar store.

I need an SSD because with my current HDD, boot times are incredibly slow and with how much I have to restart this thing, a faster boot time would be nice.

I don't even have an SSD in any of my computers even though I know the benefits... I have been running on HDDs even to this day and have been waiting till the day I could get an SSD to put in a new rig that I'm planning on building

I have only a 500 GB harddrive in my computer so it would speed up my boottime a lot. And yes i think that everybody should have a ssd in the computer ;)

Everyone should have an SSD because a quiet fast system is a good system.  I would love to put this in a new build I am planning.  

Hello linus I am here to talk to you about the give away.

I do not want to tell you a whole lot of bs to make you pick me like the others are doing(sorry others) but I would really like this ssd.

I have watched your channel for the longest time and u have made me put on my bucket list ( I am 14) to build a computer.

Now all I have left is an ssd a motherboard , a cpu and a gpu. I know that is a lot but with this ssd it would make my life a lot easyer.(if you want to help me with any other parts I need I would be more then happy to take them off your hands even if they are old and no one uses them ex: any parts or periferals from you renew my set up 2015 any of that old stuff.

so please help me and tell everyone I day hi.

I know none of you are never going to read this but I have dreams/

love you

hit me up at any time

Lukas.

Hi,

Solid State Drives are fast, reliable and mechanically durable.

This particular SSD has some very cool feature. It has double interface, USB and SATA. Good thing about it is you can install your system on the drive and use it in your laptop as main hard drive, or you can take the drive with you and connect it to any other computer via usb and still boot your system from this drive. This allows you to use this SSD as portable operating system and data storage. You can use any computer as a terminal. You can run your apps on any machine. Of course this method applies only to free licence software. 

I think the giveaway has finished but anw....

I would like it to test it on my laptop that has HDD at 5400rpm.... :P slowwwwwwwwwww...

I want an ssd for my new system. It only has a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive so adding a boot ssd would help loading times a lot. 

I've filled the majority of my current ssd & I'm on the edge of my mouse ready to click buy for another one. Allow me to be a 1 in 5 chance winner :)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I need a new SSD! My current 120GB boot drive has my OS and a few games and is packed full. My 1TB mass storage drive is practically full as well! This would really save me from a much needed purchase :)

Fx 8350 - Club3D R9 290 - Asrock 990fx FATAL1TY - Kingston Fury Red 16GB - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - WD Blue 1TB - CM Storm Scout 2 - Corsair RM850 - Samsung S24D390HL - Hannspree HL161ABB

I have 240 GB SSD from Dell XPS 2-in-1 Tablet OEM, and I want to compare this with that... as a Computer Science majoring student in RIT..

My Computer is dying dead Slow without an SSD, with only A Seagate 1TB hard drive that only has 30mbps max speed, so This SSD would improve my performance like BANANAS !!.

Also Since I cant Afford an SSD, this might help me great.

Hi m8s !

The first time I saw Linus advertising that I was "OMG it has usb type c AND sata !!!one!1".

I wish to have one to take with me all my personal data, to take it everyday in my pocket.

I think people love to use SSDs 'cause they are Stupendous Storage Devices ;)

I'd like to get 1 of the SSDs because running Windows needs all the help it can get.

Im am so sick of running out of space in my current c drive. Currently 120gb ssd would love a bigger one to help resolve the issue

4 hours ago, Domenix said:

they should announce the winner :), it was 2 days ago since the giveaway ended

I believe they said it was goig on until Thursday. I cant remember the format where they said it sorry :S

My current pc has a singular Seagate Barracuda 1TB Drive, my computer could use an upgrade and an SSD Would be great! Good Luck to everyone else!

I am a new pc builder and to include a ssd in my build i had to go from an i5 4460 to an i3 4150 which really sucks. 

I believe that this apacer ssd would help me alot and i might even be able to squeeze in a skylake build. I believe that everyone should have a ssd as it make the whole computer faster and without it even a great gaming pc will look like a 

Core 2 duo without a gpu

I want a new SSD because my current one is not that fast and it has only 90GB.