Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

i was living under a rock (named Tunisia) hhhh well thanks to you , i now know what is an SSD and am plaing to buy one :/ for gaming .i boosted everything in my Asus but the disk is last thing but here there is only hybrid HD :/ that why i want one , why everyone want an SSD cuz of the loading of the boot time :P 

I want an SSD because my poor laptop desperately needs a new boot drive.  Hang in there, Skippy!

Hey, i need(want) an ssd for my laptop cos its got a hard drive which is slow and takes long to boot (need to bring it to school) now so a fresh & faster drive would be v nice thx  ps. your vids are great.

I would like to win a SSD because i dont have one for my gaming pc yet. SSD or Solid State Drives are fast at booting thing and load programs quicker than a HDD or Hard Disk Drive. Personaly i would like the SSD because they last longer and you dont run the risk of damaging it or getting errors because you kicked your computer by accident. 

Thanks for the giveaway. 

I have a lenovo y50 touch laptop that I got for 2014 Xmas. The hard drive that it comes with stock is painfully slow, this ssd would help greatly and I would save money too! Thanks!

I currently have windows installed on a 60 gb ssd and im broke.

Every day is a struggle.

I want this SSD because I would to use it in my laptop(instead of the optical drive) for storing windows and other programs. Or I could use it like an external drive. Anyway, it'll be a huge bump in speed department! :D

Hi Linus Tech Tips,I hope i can win a SSD for my computer because i just dont have it.I just have a HDD Drive.i want my computer to load things for faster.I hope i can win the SSD for my computer.I really really want it.Thanks for the Giveaway.

I think everyone should have an ssd becouse if your harddrive fails,your computer is prety much dead.But if you have ssd you can just reeboot your system and buy a new harddrive.

Everyone should have a SSD because:

A SSD Exceeds the speed of a Mechanic Disk about 10 ten times or more.

• For this reason you have an increase of speed to start your applications
  • Also increase the speed of the System operating boot
  • Best speed on write and read
  • Less heat production
  • Less energy consumption
  • No noice production
  • It has secure erase (It is difficult recover information after it has been deleted)

Why should i have a SSD?

Beause i am an Architecture student and i need speed while i am using AutoCAD & AutoDesk, My problem is about a bottleneck that is causing me a headache in my processing, when i am working in a large-scale project i have the bill for having a simple Mechanic Disk. some times i make tutorials about AutoCAD so working in it and recording is terrible for me, when i render my videos the nightmare continues :D

I talked about a bottleneck because my PC now is new, i have a good Processor, 32GB in RAM, an acceptable video card, but i have a generic HDD (excuse me for that :(), for this reason i believe in a "bottleneck"

Excuse me for my long message but really i need it

Regards!

I'm still running my Win 10 on hdds. I'd would like to experience this fast ssd in my PC :)

I've got a Lenovo G580 laptop with a desktop from 2009. Needless to say that a SSD would not only speed up my device(s) but my life in general.

The reign of the spinny disks has lasted far too long.  Machines can never take over the world with all of those spinny parts making all that noise, generating all that heat.  It will be a dead giveaway to those expecting the Robacolypse.  Slim, quiet, and exceedingly fast... that is how it will come.  I am not a robot.

I don't know if this giveaway is still alive but I'd love to try out SSD, because my old AMD dualcore is really slow :/ good luck everyone :)

i bought an SSD 3 years ago and after that i know the importants of the SSD in the computer from the speed to the durability of it ز

I recently got a laptop with a usb type c port but I don't have anything to connect to it. The drive would be great for fast external storage.

A simple ssd into an old pc can rejuvenate the pc. Either a parents or a friend that only use their laptop casually or for studying, an ssd boosts the battery life, makes the laptop more "rugged" against falling and fast movement. It also boost the system lifespan, as it's performance degrade slower than hdd overtime without any maintenance (most majority of people)

First of all thenks for the opportunity to get an ssd. I need it for a bood drive.

i want to replace my laptop noisy hdd drive with an sdd. i'm curious how much my laptop will improve after this replacement so, please help me win. 

I would like a SSD for my laptop, to see if there is any idea what so ever to upgrade it further, and also, using one of those (with a USB-cable) would be pretty darn handy :D

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

Well, what would be amazing! You can see how bad my setup is bellow.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

I am using a laptop that has an aged 500GB HDD that is not going to last very much. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was not my main PC, but, not only it is my main rig, but also the only one I've got. Every time I turn the laptop on, it won't stop sounding like an old diesel engine until it has succesfully booted into the O.S. , and it feels super slow (yes, quite slower than it initially was :P ), even though I formated it not too long ago and isn't filled with too much rubbish, I promise x) . I know odds are never the greatests in these kinds of giveaways, but here I am, trying to get one of those shiny little SSDs. In case I was fortunate enough to win one, I would transform the 4+ years old mechanical HDD into a handy external USB-powered unit, just after wrecking the package of the SSD so I can install that bad boy into my laptop. :D

Good luck to all of those who are in need of faster storage and thank you for the giveaway!