Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Once I realized how fast an SSD is, I've tried to put them in all my machines.  This would go in my wife's computer, that thing is terrible slow.

Imagine if you will,
a man in his prime, just converted from consoles to PC due to terrible frame rates (fallout 3) and low quality textures (fallout 3 again).

I assembled my Frankenstein puter 4 years ago with parts from ebay and newegg. All parts were outdated anyhow when i bought them.

AMD A10 5800K, MSI A75MA E35, Radeon HD 6770 and my crown jewel, my 5400 rpm 500 gb HDD that i got directly from Ebay. i could start my horror machine, take a shower, watch a season of scrapyard wars, and make a sadnwich before it would reach the windows 8 splash screen. i was very disappointed after it died on me but what i didnt expect was for the next 3 drives to die on me afterwards. Heart broken, I settled for a 1 TB HDD from newegg and endured the sub par wait times.

ENTER: Lower priced SSD's in the near future, i was finally able to purchase a 120 GB mushkin drive and (Would ya look at that!) no longer would i have to turn on my computer before i go to bed to use it in the morning! it was an amazing feeling but alas after dealing with this as my boot drive i have ran out of storage. After the hardships ive been through, adding this 240 GB SSD would not only give me more storage but make me feel whole again after dealing with that Frankenstein mess. 

Due to financial restraints and an upcoming move across the good ol US of A I would cherish this drive.if i do end up winning do you think one of you can sign it for me?

thank you for considering my submission for the  AS330 Panther 240G SSD giveaway

much love,

homer simpsons dootin dootly neighborino

Ned Flanders

No one should live without ssd, even your grandma would want one of she had any idea what it would do to your computer, i strugled with hdd quite a while ans when i got my current first ssd, oh boy was i happy ;) it just makes everything snappier and gone are the times of loading desktop shortcuts

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop

I'm out of storage on my SSD so a second one could come in handy.

Had a SDD a while ago, but it broke down and now I am stuck with a slow mechanical disk... I want my computer to be faster again! ;)

I would love a new SSD. I'm still running my trusty WD blue 1tb HDD. I've been saving for an SDD for awhile, but other things have had more priority:(

This giveaway couldn't have came at a better time! I'm currently in the "gathering" stage on my new build and this SSD would be awesome to add to the picture :)

Photo Feb 18, 2 15 55 PM.jpg

Because SSD is better than HDD and SSD has more Ss in it and S is like Snake and I love snakes and MGS.

I could use a new ssd because every time I try to turn on my pc, it takes so lon that it would be faster to design and build a time machine, and travel to the future.

I have never owned an SSD, would be nice to have one! ;)

I think that it would be awesome to be the first who has a laptop running OS on an SSD , I am from Kosovo , this thing isn't helpy , just like Linus sometimes !

Getting an SSD is one of the nicest things you could ever do to your system. 

An SSD would be awesome to breathe new life into my trusty old laptop!

I want a new ssd as downloading the new csgo operation today filled up all of my storage

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

My current, complete, build can be found her http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Broly_Ultimatrix/saved/mwYv6h I'm currently running two high capacity HDD and will be replacing my Mobo with a better overclocking board in a couple days. I was looking to get a SSD since I've been getting into Youtube and video editing, but haven't the budget for it yet. Winning one of these drives would really put me in a good place and help with the Adobe programs as well as run my games and OBS faster. There's only so much I can do with my current Hard Drives and I believe anyone trying to get the best performance out of their system is likely forgetting the performance to be gained from a switch to a SSD.

I would absolutely love this for work! I can load up a couple of VM's on it and transport them with me and move around a couple of my work machines! Thanks Linus!

Well, i don't want any kind of hard drive, because of the lifetime and the speed. This is a well made ssd i hope it will

find it's place in my build.

Wait this is still going on, wouldn't it be all done on the 15th (7 days after the announcement)?,either way I do need to replace my HDD in my laptop so count me in if the give away isn't over.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

If i would win an ssd i would install it in my mothers Notebook, since she is complaining how slow it is. 

Good luck to all the members! 

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|