Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

On 2/8/2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I think everbody shouldn't have to wait for slow old hard drives to spin up

I'd love to win one for a media PC I am building my family. Real talk though: Everybody NEEDS an SSD. Its faster, lasts longer, is harder to break, and is smaller. 10/10 Would boot off again.

I'm trying to build a new system for my son. He is curently using my 12 year old system that I bought at Best Buy. A new SSD would go a long way in helping with this. 

I want to see if I can tell the difference between this and my intel 730 series boot drive. Everybody should be booting from SSD!

My brother's computer takes longer than two minutes to FULLY boot... A SSD would be a life-changer for him.

My old 60 GB patriot inferno is full to the point that i have to install software on other drives, and i would be great if they were all on one drive.

A system without an SSD nowadays is just like a PC from ten years ago. SSD is POWER! :P

1 SSD is never enough, 2 is better :P

could have been nice with faster storage since i just have a 5400rpm hdd that is not fast enough for games I play

Because my current 120gb ssd just died (started throwing write and read errors everywhere) to the point where I had to move my windows on to my hard drive *shudders* i need my speed back :(

CPU i7 4770k (4.5ghz OC) | CPU Cooler Swiftech H220-x | GPU 980ti G1 Gaming (1562 mhz) | Mobo EVGA z87 Stinger | RAM 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 1866mhz | PSU EVGA 850w B-2 | Storage Seagate 2tb hdd 7200rpm(main storage) & Samsung 840 EVO 250gb (boot drive) | Case Corsair 250D

I want the ssd, because it takes toooo long to build some big projects, and it kinda drives me mad sometimes :) and yeah - everyone should switch to ssd as their main sys drive, no matter what are they using their PC for (even news reading becomes nice and smooth, because of cache read/write).

I would like the SSD because I work at a tech support help desk at my college, and the computer I'm forced to use just recently got CryptoWall on it (from an unsuspecting flash drive another employee put into it) and now they need to replace the HDD. BUT, if I could get this SSD, they'd let me put that in instead, and that'd be AWESOME. A lot of the students working here disagree that an SSD would show a performance boost. Let's prove them wrong! 

My current hard drive is almost 8 years old now and it's loud. An SSD would eliminate that annoying clicking sound.

I only have a 640 GB HDD so getting a nearly 40% much faster storage increase would be wonderful! =^] 

On 08/02/2016 at 11:40 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Never owned an SSD before, and my current mechanical drive is slowing down significantly (takes at least 4 minutes to boot,) so an SSD would benefit me massively! Best of luck to everyone. :D

My SSD just died so now im back to using my 500GB 7400rpm hdd :( #notgreatforgameloadingtimes

I think i need an SSD since im am running out of space on my main HDD and i would like some games to load faster

Well I really believe that in just a matter of time it's going to be a sin not to boot your stuff from an SSD.

Besides, these cost a considerable amount of money here in Brazil,

In reality I'm just desperate, please send help!

Love  y'all from LMG xD

I would need it for OS, games and programs to load up faster :)

Everyone should have SSD for OS at least!

It would also looks avesome to have both 2,5" spaces used on my NZXT S340 <3 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

I would love to have a ssd ,because i want to know how it works,learn how can use it properly and gain knowledge faster.

(also i want to brage about it to my friend's ?)

I want an ssd because I don't have one and I am trying to start a small business and I would like my PC to be snappier to take care of all the tasks for a business :D

I am building a new Server for Game Hosting and a NAS, so a quick cache would by nice. I think a SSD is a Musthave, especially if you are still on mechanical harddrive. It makes EVERYTHAAANG faster!

I successfully hacked 127.0.0.1! Now I cant turn on my computer :/

6700K - z170 Pro Gaming - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB - WD Black 1TB - WD Green 3TB - External Hard drive 3TB - Zotac GTX 970 Amp! Core Edition - Fractal Define R5 - RM650 - Razer BW Chroma - Roccat Tyon Lasermouse

I want an SSD so I can play my games at blazing fast speeds with boot times quicker than I can say "Which key to load my BIOS?"

An SSD is such a life changing experience.
Just using one, on my old ancient times PC rig, using it just for the OS and the constantly changing game title it has done SO MUCH.
It not only sped up my PC but also made it so much more enjoyable to use.
No more windows loading screen, no more leaving the computer on because i'm too lazy/don't have time to wait for to turn on in the morning,
games run so much faster, files transfer so easily... figure out the rest yourself and get a damn SSD already!! its awesome! DO IT! NOW!

It does wonders on an old rig and refines an high-end one.

Everyone should have an SSD or more in their system because of their high speed reads/writes. Less moving components in your system and providing better performance is something we all wanted. It may be expensive, but it's definitely worth it! It's fast, it's small and it's definitely wayyy better than those HDDs. It's definitely something revolutionary. No moving parts = one less thing to worry about our storage ! We will never have to worry about disk speeds affecting our performance since we have SSDs. Capacity of SSDs may be little now and getting higher capacities SSDs may be expensive, but I believe it will be better and a standard issue in the future.

Well first of all, SSDs are not over rated; because they are REALLY GOOD for speed and fast OS start time.

Second I only have a HDD in my system and I am desperate to get a new SSD :( but I wish I can get one, Thanks Apacer much love, such WAW :)