Video Suggestions for LTT/Techquickie/ChannelSuperFun

EDIT: You know what, since there's no official pinned thread for this, let's make this the temporary official thread for video suggestion for Linus. Post your video suggestions below in the SAME FORMAT as mine

(I have no idea where this type of post is supposed to be, so I'll post it here)

LinusTechTips
Getting started with Folding at Home
Ultimate GPU Folding at Home Showdown (benchmarks)

Bang for Buck Folding at Home Build Log

CPU vs GPU Folding at Home

TechQuickie

Folding at Home As Fast As Possible

Channel Super Fun

Other Ways to Pay The Landlord, Featuring Linus and Luke (jk)(not child-appropriate)
Airsoft/Paintball between LTT members with Go-Pro and Drone footage

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

1 minute ago, Henry said:

Rename the post to "LinusVideoTips".

On topic: we need a real thread for suggesting videos cos they're running out of ideas fast.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Really? You couldn't even look for the video suggestions thread?

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10860-temporary-thread-for-tech-quickie-video-suggestions/

No but we need one for LTT videos as well.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Really? You couldn't even look for the video suggestions thread?

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10860-temporary-thread-for-tech-quickie-video-suggestions/

I posted my TechQuickie suggestion there, but uh, the rest of my suggestions arent for TechQuickie

4 minutes ago, Henry said:

I posted my TechQuickie suggestion there, but uh, the rest of my suggestions arent for TechQuickie

There is a thread for LTT video suggestions as well, I am just to lazy to find it.

Think there is a techquickie on F@H

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

23 minutes ago, Dzzope said:

Think there is a techquickie on F@H

Couldn't find any video on it 

I think it would be interesting for Linus to do a build log of a computer, say from 2005-2008, with all the highest end parts for the time.

No, not Scrapyard Wars, just a regular build log.

The purpose? I don't know... teach people about how hardware used to be 10 years ago? How it's changed? 

2 hours ago, Henry said:

None of my suggestions are reviews

It doesn't matter. Those threads are monitored by LMG. So rather than making 100 new threads which none got notice from LMG, you can just suck it up and post to one of those monitored threads.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would love to see a things you need to know for home networking and possibly a what not to do video lineup. Like 10 things not to do with your PC, then follow it up with things people commonly do that is really damaging or could be damaging to the PC itself.

I have a friend who I keep telling to NOT shut down his computer by just hitting the switch on the power supply but he says "that's the fastest way" o.O 

For channel super fun... this card game!

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing back a old-ish post but i couldn't find a newer video suggestions thread.

So we've seen them build high end server things that have lots of power speed and eat electricity like fusion energy is right around the corner,
but i want to see a server with solid performance with low energy cost. eg i'm building an atom server based on an old nb300 laptop and some usb to sata and maybe a molex power adapter.

still looking at maybe a 64-bit processor and maybe a laptop with some expansion slots so i can go mini pci to sata (about $4 per card)

• 1 year later...

I know I'm necroposting, but I couldn't find any newer threads.

LinusTechTips

Scrapyardwars, handmade, passively cooled gaming rigs

my one wish is this,

and keep it up guys.

-SirSkully