[Movies] Last movie you watched and what you would rate it out of 10

eLucid

Here's the template: 

Title 
Rating out of 10
Review
- please include why you liked/disliked the movie. Also, if you mention spoilers - please use the spoiler tags.

Thanks and have fun!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Kung Fu Panda 3 9/10

Visuals 10/10

Story 7/10 (deja-vu)

Spoiler

Taking the "CHI" for to free himself from the spirit world is just too much the same as taking the "souls" to break the barrier in Undertale

However, in the movie, shouldn't the physical bodies stay there instead of just vanishing?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

It had a pretty decent story and likeable cast, and that's enough for me I suppose. They played the humor just right, too, which is an extra plus for me. I went in expecting a turd because, you know, it is from the guy who made the recent "reboots" of Star Trek, but I was really surprised when it ended and I liked it. It had some very questionable decisions, some so important I think it will harm the series, others minor. As for the characters, I really liked Rey even if she had some of those poor decisions applied to her sometimes, and Fynn (Finn?) made for an interesting secondary character—which I totally thought he was going to be the main character.

Movie 2 might be a lot better...or at least I'm hoping.

Ratings: 8.7/10

Batman: Bad Blood

I do not like the recent DC reboot, and the animated films just barely make "decent" since what they have done to all my beloved characters (Like Dick and Bruce) but Bad Blood turned out really good. It didn't focus so much on Batman, for once (and to me that shouldn't be a problem in the first place) but more on all the "Bats" in the cave. The action wasn't as fancy as it was in the other movies, but it was enough to balance out the story and new characters.

Plus...that Teen Titans trailer! Wahoo!

Ratings: 8/10

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Dead Sushi

It's silly, it's bloody, it has an acid spraying egg sushi, it has zombies and it's Japanese.

4/5

Metal: A Headbangers Journey

Eventhough it's over 10 years old, this is still the best documentary on the metal subgenre and the culture that surrounds it. A must watch for musci fans.

4/10

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Requiem for a Dream

6.5/10

The film is extremely raw. Truthfully, it really changes your perspective on life (in a good and bad way). It wasn't for me though. 

Acting - very good.

Casting - could've been better.

Mood - gloomy.

Overall, a very brutal film to watch. 

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Hateful Eight

8/10

It was another bloody Tarantino movie with lots of fun. The beginning is slower but not boring, the dialogue is amazing throughout the film. The last act was the most ridiculous thing I've seen and the most fun I've had with a move in a while.

Fast And Furious Tokyo Drift 
8.5 out of 10

Story: Crap

Drift sequences: Amazing

Cars: Other then the fact they made a 4 wheel drive car appear rear wheel drive, fairly accurate in comparison to the other movies

The story is rough, the casting isn't very good, and overall the movie is not like the other fast and furious, but it does blend well with the lower production quality of the first 2 movies, which is why I like, plus in a fast and furious marathon, it is a good break and breath of fresh air, because it doesn't relate to the other movies in the series.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Mad Max: Fury Road

9/10

+ Lots of action, no downtime.

+ Tom hardy is in it. Seriously, how can you not like this guy? He's easily the best actor of his generation.

+ Beautiful cinematography.

Watch it! You won't be disappointed.

Point Break (1991)

Solid 8/10.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Goosebumps 

6.5/10 

It was meh.

Great VFX though but story wasn't the greatest.  

Jack Black was pretty good in it though.

The Martian
10/10
Loved every minute of it. It had its nail biting moments and some well placed comedy 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"