i got the game, now i want to join!

Tocsin_786

So i got star citizen because i was worried if the game would be more expensive with the recent division of squadron 42 and the mmo aspect of the game. I sent in my application to join LTT. How long does it take to get accepted?

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Ixi is pretty busy, so id give it about a week.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Just now, Wauthar said:

Once @ixi_your_face gets around to doing the batches of applications :P

He usually does it once a week or something, as long as you have filled in your form correctly, you'll get in.

we actually have a serious vetting process, rather than just checking to see a completely filled out form, we make you wrestle a Vanduul and fly through an asteroid feild in an Aurora.

/s

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

3 minutes ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

we actually have a serious vetting process, rather than just checking to see a completely filled out form, we make you wrestle a Vanduul and fly through an asteroid feild in an Aurora.

/s

i am such a noob at the game (still downloading in client) that i dont even know what that means :P

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 minute ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

/s

Why the /s tag? I had to do this but I think that was just because @Adreyu seems to like putting me in near suicide situations. Mind you I only had a spacesuit, a chair and a laser pistol.

In all seriousness as long as you have filled out the application correctly Ixi will accept it in about a week or so. In the meantime if you wish to talk to us (We dont bite :D) we chat on our discord server which is linked in my sig. Hope to fly with you in the verse! 

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

2 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

Why the /s tag? I had to do this but I think that was just because @Adreyu seems to like putting me in near suicide situations. Mind you I only had a spacesuit, a chair and a laser pistol.

In all seriousness as long as you have filled out the application correctly Ixi will accept it in about a week or so. In the meantime if you wish to talk to us (We dont bite :D) we chat on our discord server which is linked in my sig. Hope to fly with you in the verse! 

Dammit Abyss! no1 likes your sig, come look at mine!

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

Just now, Wander Away said:

Yours is boring, mine has pretty colours!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

14 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

11 minutes ago, Wander Away said:

And both are expired :P

Mine works, just tested it

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

13 minutes ago, Napper198 said:

Damn it's supposed to be a lifetime key, I might have to update it again soon 

1 minute ago, abyss03 said:

Damn it's supposed to be a lifetime key, I might have to update it again soon 

We had some issues lately and some of the links got deleted

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

3 hours ago, abyss03 said:

pffft you survived. that's my motto: If you survive, YOU'LL BE STROOOONGEEEEER!!!

2 hours ago, Napper198 said:

thank you. I was wondering what was going on.

11 hours ago, Tocsin_786 said:

So i got star citizen because i was worried if the game would be more expensive with the recent division of squadron 42 and the mmo aspect of the game. I sent in my application to join LTT. How long does it take to get accepted?

I did the same and actually that's right, Squadron 42 is most likely going to be more expensive after next Sunday the 14th Feb. Though I will be joining most likely Angry Army (AJSA). I don't think Linus would play SC a lot...but Joe, most likely yes...

I feel kind of better now that I got a package for star citizen, but also with some fear of the game releasing in the badly optimized state like AC Unity / Batman Arkham Knight.

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

Just now, WhiteSkyMage said:

I did the same and actually that's right, Squadron 42 is most likely going to be more expensive after next Sunday the 14th Feb. Though I will be joining most likely Angry Army (AJSA). I don't think Linus would play SC a lot...but Joe, most likely yes...

I feel kind of better now that I got a package for star citizen, but also with some fear of the game releasing in the state of AC Unity / Batman Arkham Knight.

Current knowledge is that you buy one package and then pay something like $15 to upgrade to having both games (This may change at any point anyway)

Also I don't think Linus will be too active on SC but Luke said he probably would and he's one of the high council.

11 hours ago, Tocsin_786 said:

i am such a noob at the game (still downloading in client) that i dont even know what that means :P

The Aurora is the base ship AKA The Brick/Lunchbox, Vanduul are cat like aliens with no fur, asteroids are rocks that people throw so hard they go up into space and expand because of the vacuum ;)

1 minute ago, WhiteSkyMage said:

I feel kind of better now that I got a package for star citizen, but also with some fear of the game releasing in the state of AC Unity / Batman Arkham Knight.

The game is in better condition already.

11 hours ago, abyss03 said:

Yours is boring, mine has pretty colours!

I don't mean to be a menace, but your signature mentioned your avatar having a mop WHILE IT'S CLEARLY NOT THERE, NOW IS IT? 

;) 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

2 hours ago, Wauthar said:

I don't mean to be a menace, but your signature mentioned your avatar having a mop WHILE IT'S CLEARLY NOT THERE, NOW IS IT? 

;) 

Um yes it is you just need to look

Abyss.jpg