Which company do you buy your hardware from?

Paperchase

Mycom.be

Alternate.be

(I'm from Belgium)

Novatech.co.uk Great company very reliable and usually have cheaper products than any one else.

Depends on the products really.

NewEgg/NCIX for the normal stuff, which ever has the best deals.

FrozenCPU for all the modding/water cooling stuff.

Umart or PC Case Gear because NCIX shipping is so expensive to Australia

uk here , i order parts from scan.co.uk , overclockers.co.uk and maby amazon depending on the prices. never tryed to buy any hardware 2nd hand.

Woo, fellow scandinavian here, or more precisely, Norwegian :)

I pretty much only buy from Komplett or DustinHome and sometimes Techbay if the other sites doesen't have what I need.

And luckily I live only a 20 min drive from Komplett main storage place so I can just order online and take a short drive out there.

I live in Ontario, Canada so I shop at Canada Computers. I would buy at NCIX but when I buy computer related parts I want them when I pay for, lol. I guess I just don't to wait for the item to arrive at my door. There is a NCIX retailer near me but Canada Computers is closer, probably a 30 minute drive difference from my house to Canada Computers and from my house to the closests NCIX.

A lot of my stuff comes from ncix but if I need it quick it's either new-egg or tiger direct. Also get enough stuff from B&H and amazon, eBay.

We have a Canada computer walk in store around that I use when I need stuff yesterday, otherwise I avoid them as much as I can. I don't like the way they threat costumers there.

If NCIX would be a bit faster at shipping my orders I'd use them exclusively, but even with a dedicated sales rep I'm still waiting for most my orders couple days to ship out.

Corsair 800D - Corsair HX 1000 - Gigabyte X58A-UD5 - Intel Core i7 975 Extreme - Corsair H100 - Palit GTX 480 - 12GB Corsair Dominators 1600MHz - Samsung 830 240GB - Dell UltraSharp U2311H 23" IPS

Eh, Dutch retailers

mostly Azerty and MyCom

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

I usually purchase from Amazon. I also frequent TechBargains to see if I can catch some deals from lesser-known vendors.

Amazon and Komplett

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

Store next door or sometimes I go to Köln in Germany and shop at Snogard.

Those are the main things, I have never ordered on the internet before. ^^

I live in Florida and live 15 minutes away from a tigerdirect I only shop there if I need something right now or if I get the erge to just want to play with computer parts on a boring day :). for my water cooling,fans,and cables I shop at Performance PC's also known as PCS.com http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php witch is only an hour away from were I live,Other then that I ether shop at NCIX or Newegg for everything else, CPU,Motherboards,GPU's...etc.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Newegg. Sometimes Amazon/Microcenter.

NCIX's web layout for the U.S. just looks, ugly, compared to the Canadian one. Sorry Linus :P

I buy from Newegg. But seeing how I just discovered Linus Fall of Last year and didn't know NCIX was around Ill probably start shopping at both.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Definitely love myself some Newegg, very very small amount from Amazon. I wish I could get to an NCIX to buy parts, but I don't have the money to either drive there or even buy any parts! I'm definitely going to have to check out some sites that people have listed above!

I purchase from NCIX unless they are out of stock of a specific item that I need quickly.

Lately, I've been buying from Amazon. Mainly because I have Prime, and I've come to see that the prices are generally better than Newegg.

Local retailers , sadly newegg if there is no alternative.

Ebuyer or Amazon.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE