Which company do you buy your hardware from?

Paperchase

I'm from Australia and I buy all my stuff from pccasegear.com, it is relatively cheap, I would buy from NCIX but due to Australia being a fair way away it costs a lot for shipping and when that is added on it comes out to be more expensive on most products, most but not all.

Memory Express because they have the best price match policy ever and there is no NCIX in Calgary.

NCIX and Amazon (my family has a prime membership[free-over-night-shipping, and great deals). I used to use Newegg until I discovered NCIX.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

i buy almost all of my stuff from amazon, mainly because on the rare occasions that i have have issues, the customer service and replacement system is excellent

I bought everything I built my desktop with from Newegg. (I'm sorry Linus!)

I bought all my parts for my last computer from Newegg but next when time for a new computer i will be buying it all from NCIX. In fact yesterday I bought a monitor from NCIX. I buy a lot of accessories from Monoprice.com. They sell a great $60 Cherry Blue keyboard and every kind of audio, video and networking switch imaginable.

For me, I live in Singapore so most of us would get our parts from a shopping centre called Sim Lim Square. Sometimes we get our stuff from Amazon too if it's a lot cheaper including the cost of shipping. In Singapore, warranties and stocks are handled by distributors. Which can be fairly irritating because these some (or most) of the service of these distributors suck. Lol

I live in Melbourne, Australia, so the best place to buy Hardware for someone like me would be, Pccasegear.com or Mwave.com.au

For bigger stuff I either choose "Komplett.no" or "Dustinhome.no" (both Norwegian sites), but for smaller stuff like notebook batteries, replacement smaller parts, I usually go with eBay or Amazon.

MEH

1st preference: MSY Technology (Bricks and mortar, and ALWAYS have the cheapest price)

PC Case Gear (Online, have a huge variety of stock. More niche stuff normally come from here)

I'm in Australia btw

When I buillt my rig I picked the parts from CDON, Jimm's PC Store and Verkkokauppa.

Finland isn't the cheapest country when it comes to pretty much anything :/

I'm buying most of my hardware parts from Tones. It has 3 small shops in Belgium. I might also go to Alternate someday, but I haven't been there yet. :P

I never (or very rarely) buy something over the Internet, so I'm also actually GOING to the shop to buy the parts I need.

PC Case Gear here in Australia. Can't do better.

In Sweden:

Inet.se

Komplett.se

Webhallen.se

In Poland:

Komputronik.pl

I would of course buy from NCIX if i could ;)

pcx.com.ph from the Philippines. :)

I live in QLD, Australia, so umart is the place for me. I do a lot of browsing on PCCG too though.

Corsair, Antec, CoolerMaster, Asus, OCX, AMD, Intel, Nvidia

Character artist in the Games industry.

I'm from belgium so i buy from alternate.be and azerty.nl

Mostly Newegg but I have ordered from NCIX before if they are cheaper on something.

FX-8350          ASUS Crosshair V         MSi R9 290X Gaming 4G

Used to buy from Azerty or AMMS electronics. But now NCIX is shipping worldwide buying from them :D