Which company do you buy your hardware from?

Paperchase

Mostly I buy computer parts etc. from

Komplett.no

CDON.no

Dustinhome.no

netshop.no

I have used Jimm's and Verkkokauppa.com mostly for bigger items. For monitor I used local electronics seller (Markantalo) because of free shipping. When buying something small and cheep it's either Jimm's or Tietokonekauppa.fi because of free shipping or pickup from store. For my new components I'll be using Mindfactory.de. It has around 20-30€ cheaper prices than in Finland plus reasonably shipping cost.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Newegg and Amazon mostly, Amazon because of my Prime membership for fast shipping and Newegg because of the free shipping on most parts.

I buy from newegg because ncix usually doesnt work for me. But i usually find other deals from respectable places ill get it there like buy.com or amazon.

pccasegear Best I can find in australia. I've bought almost everything from them.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Mostly at Newegg but I will buy it at Microcenter if they have a better deal, which most of the time they do.
I get some things from microcenter since I'm about 1.5 hrs round trip to one of their local stores... They had the 3570k for just $169 during the Christmas holidays (local pickup only) and an additional $60 off if bundled with a motherboard purchase. So I got that CPU and a nice asrock mobo that was on sale for a steal. But usually I'll buy via newegg especially if they have free shipping because I hate driving.

I'm going to begin supporting ncix though.

I got my gear for my build from Computer Lounge. In New Zealand there arent too many options that are local and these guys had the most professional website and I hadnt read anything bad about them. I didnt do much research on my gear so some things are "bad" decisions. But they called me to make sure I was sure I wanted to go ahead with it.

Ive got a H100 on a 3570K using a P9H77 motherboard. They were like you wont be able to overclock with this motherboard and if you're not going to over clock there isnt much point to getting an H100. Which in terms on money is a really good point. So they called me to let me know what my options were and I had actually selected a 2500K back then because they didnt have the 3570K listed, but they just said they would upgrade me to the 3570K for like 30 buks more.

Definatley recommend getting your gear from them, especially if its your first build. They seem like they know what they are talking about and its very re-asuring to have someone call and double check any decisions you might have made that dont really make too much sense to a professional.

Ncix, maybe a local store like futureshop that's a 5 minute drive vs a 45 to the nearest NCIX assuming have the item available for price match. But 98% of the time it's Ncix, they're international now as well!!!

Usually NCIX, sometimes Futureshop or BestBuy. All local.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Whoever has good deals I go buy with them.

Whoever has the best deals

I'd prefer to order from NCIX all the time because it's so close, but often Newegg has better deals, too bad I have to get it shipped to my Washington post box and drive all the way down

Komplett.ie

Pixmania.ie

Elara.ie

Dabs.ie

memoryc.com

aria.co.uk

I buy from all of those frequently, best price that way. Quite good.

NCIX

frozencpu

dazmode (I'm in Canada)

I buy everything from ALZA.sk its a local store here in Bratislava/ Slovakia. They are the best! good prices, excellent service.

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

Fry's and Newegg. Will try out NCIX when I need to get more parts soon. :)

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

newegg and amazon mostly, i dont particular care for the ncix layout and search options, if they revamp i would use it. i use newegg because i am not far away from the California warehouse and usually get everything i order the next day no matter what shipping i choose

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

PCCaseGear in Australia is practically your best bet.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I'm in the UK so all of my stuff comes from Scan or Ebuyer.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I'm dutch, so i say azerty, 4allshop and informatique.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Amazon UK/Ebuyer/Scan. Had no problems with any of these.

You were a noob once too!