Great new look

AaronBentley

Would just like to say thank you to all the hard work thats gone into the new look of the website/forum. The old white theme use to hurt my eyes when I was reading late at night and often found myself turning down my monitor brightness which was kind of annoying, hopefully this new night theme will help with that.

Regards
Aaron

Yep, I'm loving the dark theme.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

I think it looks really good and clean. I used to hate super minimalist designs, but I'm really liking this.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

Where can I select the night theme?

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

22 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

Where can I select the night theme?

At the very bottom of the page, next to the Privacy Policy link.

I am liking the new design, using the dark theme is great and really does make the site look nice.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Intel Core i7 6700K NZXT Kraken X61 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x MSI GTX 970 | 250GB SSD Corsair RM1000x

It really is gorgeous. The Ark forums have been using this format for a while now and it's absolutely gorgeous. Both on the Ark dorums and here.

I am getting strange things happening with to notification and profile buttons on the top bar blocking out the "moderators" link on my iPad. Possible fix @Windspeed36 @Godlygamer23 

- snip-

3 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

It really is gorgeous. The Ark forums have been using this format for a while now and it's absolutely gorgeous. Both on the Ark dorums and here.

I am getting strange things happening with to notification and profile buttons on the top bar blocking out the "moderators" link on my iPad. Possible fix @Windspeed36 @Godlygamer23 

Can you provide a screenshot? 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I don't like how you can't show more on the subforum page anymore, you have to go the next page.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

2 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Can you provide a screenshot? 

Here you go

image.jpg

- snip-

On 1.2.2016 at 3:34 PM, MrDynamicMan said:

Here you go

image.jpg

Known issue with fix incoming I hear. Happens with lower resolutions and bigger zoom levels.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv