I hate my chest.

LokiFire

If you have no job should you not spend the time doing something that's going to better yourself and how you are perceived,

Good luck where i live m8 unless you want warehouse work 24/7

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Good luck where i live m8 unless you want warehouse work 24/7

My gym membership is £20 a month I've seen them go as low as £10 a month. Just got to look around fam.

My gym membership is £20 a month I've seen them go as low as £10 a month.

What gym you with? last time i checked here it was 50 quid, though it was 3 years a go, i can always look around again.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

What gym you with? last time i checked here it was 50 quid, though it was 3 years a go, i can always look around again.

Puregym try to go early in the day always packs up around 6.

If you have the space, invest in a bench, bar, weights.

I always enjoyed those 1am workouts.  I never had to leave my house.

If you have the space, invest in a bench, bar, weights.

I always enjoyed those 1am workouts.  I never had to leave my house.

Also a good idea check gumtree and eBay, cousin got one with 120kg weights for £50

My gym membership is £20 a month I've seen them go as low as £10 a month. Just got to look around fam.

Over here it's $700 for a year.

And you have to pay upfront.

-snip-

Yeah these guys are not natty though...

Of course not. Today's bodybuilders aren't going to win any competitions without cell tec.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Over here it's $700 for a year.

And you have to pay upfront.

Of course not. Today's bodybuilders aren't going to win any competitions without cell tec.

$700? Jesus, although one i used to go to was £50 a month.

If you want a bigger chest, start doing decline push ups, after chest starts expanding, start adding incline push ups and diamond push ups and it will cut your chest up. Do 10 sets of 100 pushups every other day and trust me, your chest will not be small or flat no more.

"If you want it bad enough, go get it"

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Current

bodybuilding.jpg

tumblr_l4dfyc52nk1qc30fq.jpg

Current? those two were both steroid freaks in the 90's, neither one lefts anymore and bottom pic, that guy took steroids and ejected it into his biceps for years, one day his muscles just popped and that ended his carrier.

If you truly do it right, now adays you can look like Dewayne Johnson, which is big and can get all the women drulling over you but not look gross.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

I saw flat chest and thought DFC. 

Huh... When I first started dating my fiancée she said something similar. Though... that's an entirely different  question and following answer.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Current? those two were both steroid freaks in the 90's, neither one lefts anymore and bottom pic, that guy took steroids and ejected it into his biceps for years, one day his muscles just popped and that ended his carrier.

If you truly do it right, now adays you can look like Dewayne Johnson, which is big and can get all the women drulling over you but not look gross.

Dwayne does roids. Plus, all women care about is the v-taper and a six pack. You'd be kidding yourself if you said otherwise.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Dwayne does roids. Plus, all women care about is the v-taper and a six pack. You'd be kidding yourself if you said otherwise.

I know he does roids, there is a right way to take them and there is an addiction to them. Dwayne, does the 3 month cycle, like you are suppose to, 3 on ,3 off. The guys in the pics, they eat breathed and shit roids lol, that's why they looked nasty.

Actually every women I have ever met, says the biceps is what they like the most besides a mans eyes, then chest, then six pack.

I know he does roids, there is a right way to take them and there is an addiction to them. Dwayne, does the 3 month cycle, like you are suppose to, 3 on ,3 off. The guys in the pics, they eat breathed and shit roids lol, that's why they looked nasty.

Actually every women I have ever met, says the biceps is what they like the most besides a mans eyes, then chest, then six pack.

well then RIP me.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Agree to disagree on this one. It's a matter of opinion but the general consensus is that women prefer men with broad shoulders because it's perceived as dominant. As sad as it is, there's even been studies on this. Does brad pitt have massive biceps? Lol, not even close.

It's why most men prefer curvy women. It's hardwired in our brains. Psychology, man..

male-female-perfect-bodies.jpg

This is for off topic, off topic.  Not off topic.  It could however be off topic, off topic, off topic... but I am not quite sure.

Anyone else a flat chested motherfucker? LOL

You would not believe this chest of mine can 80 rep push ups..

kG7SBxI.png

Genes... they really really suck sometimes :/

Push ups are great but are you doing variations of them? like inclined and declined? What about chest flyes?

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

I'm too chubby IMO, but I like that I have a lot of chest hair.

I clicked the spoiler....

I now understand what it means to be Al Bundy 

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Protein is key m8y

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Why? i'm confused why your even posting this on LTT ahhahahah. good luck with your chest tho. :D

Because its off topic section

anything can happen...

Agree to disagree on this one. It's a matter of opinion but the general consensus is that women prefer men with broad shoulders because it's perceived as dominant. As sad as it is, there's even been studies on this. Does brad pitt have massive biceps? Lol, not even close.

It's why most men prefer curvy women. It's hardwired in our brains. Psychology, man..

image ~snip~

LOL "Actually every women I have ever met, says the biceps is what they like the most besides a mans eyes, then chest, then six pack." I never said or implied  a women likes massive biceps on a man? In laymen terms, a women does not find scrawny arms attractive, never did I say they "had" to be bodybuilder size biceps bro.  broad shoulders Ill give you though :), Ive heard my wife and her friends bring that up before, when talking about me. it is quit sad they feel the need to make a study about women and mens bodies, that we can agree on :)