Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

It would be awesome if I'd win the Kova because a nice mouse is one of the few things I haven't been able to get to my setup yet :)

Kova would be nice! If nothing else, the design is beautiful. 

Definitly Kova! I've been using the Kone XTD for the past 2 years now, and I would really like to try out this cool new one!

That Kova white would go great with the build im gonna be doing. White on black!

I'd like to give either a spin, but I would probably choose the Kiro model over the Kova model.  It would be nice to use something better than the 800dpi thing I am using.

Keep up the great work LMG team!

Kova- need a new gaming mouse, and that mouse looks so good.

I would choose the Kova. 

I have an MX Master and haven't been too happy with it and I just got back into PC gaming so I think a high Dpi mouse would be a nice addition. 

I'd love that Kova, currently I just have a wireless logitech mouse so this would help greatly for gaming

i'd like to get kova mouse. it looks ergonomic and i want to try it.

let me win a Kiro and I'll do a giro, yeah that didn't sound weird.

I like the Kiro, and it would be a great gift for a gamer friend of mine who's into some financial troubles and has been limping along with my old broken mice for a while now.

KOVA!

Because it looks cooool. Especially if it has white trim like in the photo.

Definitely need that Kiro! Been wanting to get on this forum for awhile but this was a great incentive to make me get around to it.  New to Linustech in general and trying to learn more and more about technology.  As for the mouse, I want it mostly because of the ambidextrous feature.  It's hard to find nice affordable left handed mice and I've heard great things about Roccat mice in the past.  I had my Roccat Isku for a long time and know they do good work but I can't afford the mouse right now.  My refurbished razer naga is just awful to be honest and this would be a huge upgrade! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone who entered! My twitter handle is @Min_imalism but I really don't use it much.  It uses a different email than the one I used to sign up to the forum which I hope won't cause any issues.

Do i have to choose? Ahhh....
Kova, because Roccat so sexy... because baby you know i already follow Roccat.... because my ancient logitech mouse is finally dying on me, gotta give it a good hard prodding to get the input and a satisfying click... because i'm already in transition to a new PC, and money's too tight to spring for that nice of a mouse on my own... because help me LM G Kenobi, you're my only hope!

entering the giveaway. I like kova just looks so cool.