Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Awesome guys! It would be sweet if i got a kova, my current mouse has its teflon feet peeling off.

GTX 1070 ROG Strix | AMD FX-8320 @4.7GHz | MSI 970 Gaming| 16GB GSkill Ripjaws 5 | Custom CPU water cooling loop | 120gb Sandisk SSD | 2TB HDDs | EVGA Supernova 650w PSU |

Thank you, Roccat for the awesome opportunity to win one of your amazing products. It would be really great if I could get the Roccat Kova, it would be a great addition to my all new gaming setup.

I would like to get Roccat Kova ,but I'm not picky. Even if I don't get anything, I'm happy that you are doing giveaways... :)

KOVA WHITE... because it looks awesome and it looks like a mouse that a Stormtrooper would use!!

I would like a Kiro!

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I want the KOVA (black), as it will be an huge upgrade form my Dell MS111. :P

I can go with any of this three mouse.

i would love to have the ROCCAT Kiro because my old MX518 is slowly but surely dying.

also it says the Kiro is used for FPS and RTS, which is perfect ;)

Kova would be great to win, but either is awesome because my mouse is a scrub 3-year old office/casual Logitech mouse :(
Thanks for the giveaway, ROCCAT!

I want Kova in black coz it looks super cool and badass  B) and it'll complete my gaming rig.

Kova all the way.

Perfect balance between Kiro and Tyon.

Exactly what I was looking for the other day since my old one has seen better days.

Could use a KOVA!!! replacement for my Alienware TactX mouse. Which is actually a logitech product and is a good mouse but it is old and worn lol :wub:

I'd like the Kova, because I am currently using a free mouse that came with a pre-built HP computer =P

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X

CPU Cooler: H100i V2

RAM: Trident Z RGB 16GB 3000MHz Cl 14

Motherboard: ASUS RIG Crosshair VI Hero AM4 ATX motherboard

GPU: 980Ti

PSU: Rm1000x

Storage: Samsung PM961 512 GB m.2 Nvme sad

Storage: 7500 RPM 2 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard drive

Case: 570X RGB (White)

I'd like the Kiro because I've never owned a gaming mouse before.

i want the kova......why? because it's freaking awesome and because i play action RPGs i'll probably click myself to an orgasm :D

Would love the Kova mouse, cause my steelseries is beginning to fail even at simpole tasks.

I want a black Kiro mouse, because I always run short of mouses (rubber melts lol)

The Kova looks beautiful. I am very interested in the Roccat products. I have never owned one and I would like to.

Check me out on World of Tanks: Sargent_Horse

Rainbow Six Siege: Sargent Horse

If I win (I don't believe I could have a chance of wining) I would choose the kova because I like de design of the mouse and the RGB LIGH gives some kind of climate on my desk.

I'd love the Kova white, or just kova my logitech mouse is getting to small for my hands and the kova is a perfect replacement.