$80USD in cash. Raspberry Pi variant, Sony MDR-7506, Corsair M65, or something else?

PlayStation 2

Food.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

SSD

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

swiss army knife.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Alcohol. Can't recommend anything more.

I'm fifteen. I live in the United States. Need I say more?

SSD

too late already have one :^

swiss army knife.

eh

kitchen knifes are good enough :^

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

RPi variant, if you like DIY homebrew and your project requires the processing power higher than a conventional RPi. The other 2 I haven't tried myself. Probably save it, at risk of sounding like a party-pooper. Unless you absolutely have to spend it.

RPi variant, if you like DIY homebrew and your project requires the processing power higher than a conventional RPi. The other 2 I haven't tried myself. Probably save it, at risk of sounding like a party-pooper. Unless you absolutely have to spend it.

I would like, if I got a Raspberry Pi variant, to turn it into an emulation machine. But I can already tell that I'm gonna want to do GameCube emulation so that's the only reason why I'm iffy on it.

too late already have one :^

eh

Get more storage or some games

SSD with a bootable Linux Distro.

External Battery.

Lots of USB Drives.

Gingerale.

Just pick your poison.

Well, that's not my problem is it mate?

tbf, when I was 15, I drank in the park quite a bit so perhaps it's time for a bad advice meme or something.

Spoilers: I got arrested for drunken and disorderly twice. Don't do alcohol kids.

Get more storage?

Laptops are a motherfucker. Also, I'm fine with a 64GB flash drive.

SSD with a bootable Linux Distro.

External Battery.

Lots of USB Drives.

Gingerale.

Just pick your poison.

ditto

Well, that's not my problem is it mate?

tbf, when I was 15, I drank in the park quite a bit so perhaps it's time for a bad advice meme or something.

Spoilers: I got arrested for drunken and disorderly twice. Don't do alcohol kids.

hey i cant help it neither, if it were my choice i'd probably be born in the netherlands, luxembourg, or sweden

eh

its more than just a knife its a tool every man needs to survive the hardcore life it can slay dragons open cans cut trees it even has scissors. 

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

I would like, if I got a Raspberry Pi variant, to turn it into an emulation machine. But I can already tell that I'm gonna want to do GameCube emulation so that's the only reason why I'm iffy on it.

Something about GameCube that makes it hard to emulate? Not really informed in that side of things.

its more than just a knife its a tool every man needs to survive the hardcore life it can slay dragons open cans cut trees it even has scissors. 

slaying dragons isn't the hardcore life :^

Something about GameCube that makes it hard to emulate? Not really informed in that side of things.

Pretty much the hardest machine to emulate that's emulatable on the ARM side of things.

Hey i cant help it neither, if it were my choice i'd probably be born in the netherlands, luxembourg, or sweden

Ask to go to Italy on holiday. What's the drinking age there, you ask. 16, I say!

slaying dragons isn't the hardcore life :^

Pretty much the hardest machine to emulate that's emulatable on the ARM side of things.

Hm, I bet I could make it work. In all actuality probably not.

Lattepanda? Like a RPI but an x64 processor, USB 3, WiFi, and storage built in. It's also $80 exactly.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Lattepanda? Like a RPI but an x64 processor, USB 3, WiFi, and storage built in. It's also $80 exactly.

Imma get one of those but the enhanced version ;)

@Dan Castellaneta it's an Intel Atom, so no ARM to worry aboot

EDIT: It's a more expensive, but also better RPi if you want to think of it that way, and it comes with Win10 preinstalled, so free license if you ever need one ;)

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Imma get one of those but the enhanced version ;)

@Dan Castellaneta it's an Intel Atom, so no ARM to worry aboot

It's a cool little thing. Definitely gonna have fun with it.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

It's a cool little thing. Definitely gonna have fun with it.

I was about to buy it but the next day the kickstarter ended and I just yelled "aw fuck!" but I'm gonna buy it day one probably and use it as some sort of server.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs