why counter strike go does not looks real as battlefield 4 or 3 ?

maria2244

I have 2 hours on ounter strike go and 600 hours on battlefield 4 and 3

when playing counter strik go I feel like playing play station 1 game

while battlefield 4 and 3 put you in the real world action .

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

Well, csgo obviously has worse graphics than bf3/4

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

Because it's made with source: an engine not known for its graphics. Battlefield is there to be realistic, look nice and fun, and CSGO is MADE to be competitive af.

^

Because it's made with source: an engine not known for its graphics. Battlefield is there to be realistic, look nice and fun, and CSGO is MADE to be competitive af.

more cpu based also

CS;GO is just a different game, it`s like minecraft and looks just as shit, but both are kinda fun

But CS;GO is just hella competitive

to game or not to game, that`s the question

its engine isn't supposed to be very graphically good looking.

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

its a competitive game

not a pretty flowers and rainbows game

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Source engine is outdated whereas frostbite 3 is only a few years old and was designed to look as good as possible.

its a competitive game

not a pretty flowers and rainbows game

That doesn't mean it has to look bad, though it does up the performance by a large factor

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

That doesn't mean it has to look bad, though it does up the performance by a large factor

youre meant to play it on minimum settings

it doesnt matter if it looks good or not

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Valve probably did that so more people could access the game. CS:GO can run on any low to midrange laptop.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

If you run BF4 on low to match the performance of CS:GO that pro players play at it doesn't look all that great. 

Valve probably did that so more people could access the game. CS:GO can run on any low to midrange laptop.

valve didn't make shit

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

CSGO is based off of source engine, which is a barebones engine designed to run really well, on all systems. It's also old as balls by our standards today.

Source 2 should mean a lot more visuals, but until that fully comes out and sees implementation in things other than Dota, we'll just have to wait.

Also, if you want to play battlefield csgo, play rainbow six siege.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

i think valve never intended for it to be a "super realistic" game, because we all know valve knows their schiit in the "turning games into cash" market.

if 10% of the gamers can run their game, that means they lost 90% of the market.

if they make the game just as interesting gameplay wise, but dont add as much eyecandy, making it playable on every plebstation in russia... thats A LOT of cash right there.

for a game like csgo a bigger market share automaticly means more cash, even if they have to cut sales price because its not a "visual showcase" in any modern standard.

--

also, why do we need this much eyecandy in shooters? once you're into the primary aspect of the game: killing the enemy, it honestly doesnt matter if the enemy has 256x256 textures on his face, 2048x2048 textures, 4K, or even flippin' mario, the goal is nailing that headshot and as long as the backend is good, the game is good.

If you run BF4 on low to match the performance of CS:GO that pro players play at it doesn't look all that great. 

valve didn't make shit

Eh that still looks to be an improvement visually to CS, but who knows I'd have to compare them directly to make sure.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I have 2 hours on ounter strike go and 600 hours on battlefield 4 and 3

when playing counter strik go I feel like playing play station 1 game

while battlefield 4 and 3 put you in the real world action .

Why you no make complete sentence?!

You know design decision!

This not real world, it VIDEO GAME!!!

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Portal 2 looks pretty good IMHO.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Well, people don't play CSGO to look at the graphics, they look at the enemy and fucking kill them.

It has to depend on the engine; source, which is not a good engine for graphics.

Titanfall looks good and runs on source, but runs on a heavily modded version of source.

CS:GO is made for the competitive scene.

And it runs on source, an engine that Garry's mod (2004 game) runs on.

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(

CSGO looks like shit for a reason... it needs to be competitive, all that fluff floating about on your screen and light shafts just get in the way of the main game.

If i ever want to play anything competitive i usually sacrifice BS pretty rainbows for something i can see clearer.. that goes for COD & BF too.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Portal 2 looks pretty good IMHO.

"Looks pretty good" can either describe the game's technical prowess, or it can describe artistic quality. An excellent creative team made Portal 2 look great, but the graphics tech underneath is quite simple compared to a game based on the Frostbite 3 engine.

For the record, I think Portal 2 is much more interesting to look at than Battlefield 4. Realism is a pretty short-sighted goal, in my opinion.

In my opinion CS go is much realistic than battlefield 4 and 3. Even if the graphics aren't extraordinary but for example the recoil makes it more realistic and that you actually need to skill to be good on the game it's another thing to consider. In the other hand in the case of battlefield 3 and 4 he games look better cause the game it's obviously newer but the combat and gameplay doesn't that real as CS- Go . And you don't need any kind of skill to play battlefield 3 and 4