I'm new here!

Robertson

Can you guys tell me what to do and not what to do? Thanks! 

Also. My friend got permanently banned from here today for 'spamming' is there anyway he can get his account back> 

Also. My friend got permanently banned from here today for 'spamming' is there anyway he can get his account back> 

I'm guessing your "Friend" was the one who said AMD IS SHITTTTTTTT over and over and called people fuck cunts....My only advice is Read the COC and don't violate the COC

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

Welcome.

First read the Code of Conduct

Second, your friend probably wont get his account back.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Hey there! Welcome!

yCJqWAL.gif

What to do: Follow the rules, never rebel against them, etc. just try to stay politically correct and stuff I guess!

And about your friend: you could try privately messaging a moderator, but if he got perma banned for spamming he will probably stay perma banned

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Welcome.

First read the Code of Conduct

Second, your friend probably wont get his account back.

Well, he might if he has a good enough argument....

Also:

HELLO STRANGER

Please don't break any rules, said rules can be found in the Code of Conduct c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Follow your posts, post in the right sub-forums, be nice. The basics. Welcome to the forum. I doubt your friend will ever get unbanned 

from my personal experience with toms hardware this website has more friendlier staff compared to ones on toms hardware. i got permabanned on toms and now i cant even make a new account on their website since they banned my IP address. staff on toms are brutal so i say stick to this web forums  

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

I'm guessing your "Friend" was the one who said AMD IS SHITTTTTTTT over and over and called people fuck cunts....My only advice is Read the COC and don't violate the COC

Yeah that was him. He got really angry at somebody in here and started to be a dick to people. He is really embarrassed about it! Did they IP ban him? Could you link me to the COC please?

Thank you 

Hey there! Welcome!

yCJqWAL.gif

What to do: Follow the rules, never rebel against them, etc. just try to stay politically correct and stuff I guess!

And about your friend: you could try privately messaging a moderator, but if he got perma banned for spamming he will probably stay perma banned

No never try to stay politically correct.  Just follow the CoC. PC will ruin us.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

Welcome have a good stay and don't forget to read the CoC.

Also your friend most likely will not get his account un-banned.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

Yeah that was him. He got really angry at somebody in here and started to be a dick to people. He is really embarrassed about it! Did they IP ban him? Could you link me to the COC please?

Thank you 

Here is the CoC

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

Well, he might if he has a good enough argument....

Also:

HELLO STRANGER

Please don't break any rules, said rules can be found in the Code of Conduct c:

the mod was colonel_mortis. Is there a way I could speak to him ?

Teamwork and positivity is key(This forum lacks it, especially in the audio section they all have fingers on triggers)  SO Don't forget this quote

Edited by Marziman

Teamwork and positivity is key(This forum lacks it, especially in the audio section they all have fingers on triggers)  SO Don't forget this quote

Thank you :D 

So can my friend make a new account or have they IP banned hiM?

Also I'm beginning to think this "Friend" is actually you, maybe it's because I play too much Town of Salem and I have a bit of distrust in me as well as a detectives intuition.

You can pm the moderator in question. Also, in future, it's a great idea to follow your own threads to not miss any answers or anything c: (button in top right corner of page above big orange one)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

So can my friend make a new account or have they IP banned hiM?

I highly doubt it's an IP ban.  It's most likely a very simple account ban, that can only be lifted if a moderator so desires.  He will have to create a new account.

You can pm the moderator in question. Also, in future, it's a great idea to follow your own threads to not miss any answers or anything c: (button in top right corner of page above big orange one)

Thanks! 

I highly doubt it's an IP ban.  It's most likely a very simple account ban, that can only be lifted if a moderator so desires.  He will have to create a new account.

He is not happy about getting banned. He loves this forum! Can I get in touch for him? 

He is not happy about getting banned. He loves this forum! Can I get in touch for him? 

No, he will have to contact LTT forums help.  There is an email address on here someone please give it to this poor soul.  *Looks down at users reading this topic* *Notices moderator is reading*