Something to play with GF

RuLeZ

So, my GF doesnt know a thing about games, she never played anything, but she is willing to try something with me on PC.

What do you guys recommend? Need to be something fun to play and not violent.

I have 2 xbox 360 controllers and the PC on the signature, thanks guys ;)

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

Portal 2

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I'll jump on the portal 2 bandwagon

you could also emulate an old mario kart.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I read this topic completely wrong at first ahaha

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Mount Your Friends so she might mount you. huehuehue

I love playing this with my gf. Hilarious.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

So, my GF doesnt know a thing about games, she never played anything, but she is willing to try something with me on PC.

I would say battleblock theatre.. But that has a bit of violence. Is split screen and works with the Xbox 360 controllers though.

Maybe Rocket League?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Minecraft 

portal

castle crashers

rocket legue

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

I'd suggest Portal 2 or 1, maybe some sort of retro game, if she's into anime maybe a Naruto game?  Check out Steams Indie retro co-op section it's chock full of goodies!

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

Well i had a lot of fun playing saints row 3 and borderlands 2 with my gf...

and toybox turbos, because she beats me almost all the time in it :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Rocket League, it has splitscreen also on PC

But you need both of you hands on the controller for it to play properly

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gang Beasts. This is a great game because NO ONE can be good at it. It's got just the right amount of derpy randomness to make it fun for everyone, and it lets everyone win 

Long Live the Queen

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

My wife and I have gotten a lot of mileage out of Gauntlet.

And strangely enough, even though she hates sports, I had her try Rocket League the other day and she enjoyed it quite a bit.

There's also tonnes of co op and local multiplayer games available via console emulation, so it never hurts to dive into the retro pile.

Starwhal: Just the Tip

It's the anti-Mario Party, it's how relationships are strengthened.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)