Linus fans hate Jack and Keys

tp95112

Iv been a fan of Linus  for a while and the fan base is great. But since his leave Ncix  Ncixcom has 2 new host,Keys and Jack. Iv been watching Ncixcom Pax videos and reading the comments and it has just been the most frustrating thing and especially the top comments in most of them. I know this is common on youtube but this is just a terrible display of the Linus community. Like and dislikes has just terrble to look at. Does anyone else have the same feelings towards this like me? Linus should say something about this.

why should he, the people mature enough to listen to him wouldn't do this in the first place. 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

He left a long long time ago. However he still does videos once in a while. Remember Linus does not equal NCIX. Linus was just someone to represent them on the internet through videos and whatnot.

Aaand I'm probably going to get bashed for this but whatever.

Linus should say something about this.

Something tells me that if someone is immature enough to hate someone for not being linus they aren't mature enough to listen.

And why would you generalize "Linus fans" like this? that means most/all of us do, maybe you should change it to "Some Linus fans are..." rather than calling everyone a hater of them...

Also this is a repost from this topic:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40109-most-ltt-fans-are-immature-kids/?hl=immature

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I can't wait for these people to come to the forum. Believe me, it will happen. And why should Linus comment on this? It would probably only add fuel to the fire

Same once those people start coming in its going to be a mess

I personally like Jack and Keys. Hey everyone has to start some were and i believe as time goes on they will get better and better, just like Linus. Haters will always hate but the truth of the matter is, they deserve a chance to just like everyone else.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Something tells me that if someone is immature enough to hate someone for not being linus they aren't mature enough to listen.

And why would you generalize "Linus fans" like this? that means most/all of us do, maybe you should change it to "Some Linus fans are..." rather than calling everyone a hater of them...

Also this is a repost from this topic:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40109-most-ltt-fans-are-immature-kids/?hl=immature

Where did you get  "Linus fans"  quote from? Cause I did not generalize the fans at all

Where did you get  "Linus fans"  quote from? Cause I did not generalize the fans at all

Your title....

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I personally like Jack and Keys. Hey everyone has to start some were and i believe as time goes on they will get better and better, just like Linus. Haters will always hate but the truth of the matter is, they deserve a chance to just like everyone else.

I like them too. I still love it when people say Linus's voice sounds funny

We all know keys and jack aren't as good as linus but they are knew they will learn and it's very frustrating seeing people hate on them (mainly keys) on every video if people have that much of a problem with them they should unsub or just not watch video's without linus I think what annoys me more is that these types of comments gets tonnes of thumbs up and I feel sorry for keys and jack if they read those comments 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

I will make the declaration now:  Anyone who follows and likes Linus but hates everyone else at NCIX is the equivalent of a mindless drone who only likes Steve Jobs.

Let me make that clear: haters of non-Linus NCIX YouTubers are no better than the sheep who follow Jobs.  Jobs nor Linus is not the messiah.

We all know keys and jack aren't as good as linus but they are knew they will learn and it's very frustrating seeing people hate on them (mainly keys) on every video if people have that much of a problem with them they should unsub or just not watch video's without linus I think what annoys me more is that these types of comments gets tonnes of thumbs up and I feel sorry for keys and jack if they read those comments 

Even a simple not better then linus gets thumbs and i find it sad to read and them reading it

I think most people don't hate Jack and Keys. I Have no problem with them, but their Nvidia booth video was terribly

I can watch Linus and Slick ramble about pointless stuff for hours because i know how the normally makes videos, i know how they normally do an unboxing etc. But I don't what kind of videos that Jack and Keys normally make. If they just start rambling about random stuff it just seams disorganizing because i don't know what i am going expect.

Jack and Keys just has more stuff to learn. If they realizes that then in a few mont their videos should inprove

Even a simple not better then linus gets thumbs and i find it sad to read and them reading it

Yeah I mean if people said negative things like that about linus when he started and wasn't very good confidence wise we might not have his channel or this forum today, he did adjust surprisingly quickly though but I think maybe in a years time keys and jack will be great too

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Can we talk about the issue rather then the title

What I was saying is that some "Linus Fans" dislike these guys, it just reminds me of the other thread saying that most hated these guys. It seems to me that youtube is being youtube. A handful of annoying youtubers are mad that Linus isn't in the videos, I really doubt anything Linus would say would make them go "Ok I will stop" due to the fact that is it extremely irrational to do this anyway. 

I will make the declaration now:  Anyone who follows and likes Linus but hates everyone else at NCIX is the equivalent of a mindless drone who only likes Steve Jobs.

And those who are hating Jobs or Linus, just because others like them are not even the slightest bit better ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Yeah its crazy, the whole like/dislike system is flawed.... I never trust it.

I think most people don't hate Jack and Keys. I Have no problem with them, but their Nvidia booth video was terribly

I can watch Linus and Slick ramble about pointless stuff for hours because i know how the normally makes videos, i know how they normally do an unboxing etc. But I don't what kind of videos that Jack and Keys normally make. If they just start rambling about random stuff it just seams disorganizing because i don't know what i am going expect.

Jack and Keys just has more stuff to learn. If they realizes that then in a few mont their videos should inprove

There still new to what there in they have a huge load of what is exspected of them

With learning enlightens  the darkness without brings more darkness to the mind   :ph34r:  

-Snip-

i take back what i said, the videos are just okay, not great, but dont deserve hate

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I think it will be a very slow transition, maybe a year or so until people stop disliking it so much.

Or maybe 10 years until the people who are disliking it will grow up.

It will be a challenge for the new guys, and I feel like they have to 'earn' those peoples respect before they start to see a better like/dislike ratio.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review