2016 presidential election

warzkaz

Real policy such as? (I love specifics, so thats why I ask)

Socio-ecomonics? (prison reform, monetary reform/plan, education, agriculture, medicine)

Foreign?  (war, monetary, diplomacy)

Now I did not mean to come off like I know a lot about policy, but damn... I pay attention enough to see what is important, and it I don't value having my testicles tickled as much as a lot of people here.  I am the master of my emotions. 

Look, how the fuck are Gun Rights the most popular topic here?   I want meh guns to shoot shit!!!  *tickling the nutz.

My point is that the NRA simply wants everyone type of gun available.  Their reason is because they believe that the 2nd amendment was aimed at every type of gun ever.  I was just saying automatic and those semi-autos as examples of what they want available.  They probably want everyone to have an RPG too, but that's the NRA for you.  I'm not arguing semis over full blown autos, rather that I don't see the point of having any of these.

You've got the NRA wrong. I assume that you've been manipulated quite well by the media for this, though.

Socio-ecomonics? (prison reform, monetary reform/plan, education, agriculture, medicine)

Foreign?  (war, monetary, diplomacy)

Now I did not mean to come off like I know a lot about policy, but damn... I pay attention enough to see what is important, and it I don't value having my testicles tickled as much as a lot of people here.  I am the master of my emotions. 

Nah. It's a better idea to make sure we have the ability to do anything we want (gay marriage, gender reassignment, have pieces of your brain removed) instead of solving true problems.

/sarcasm.

I like the way you think.

I have not been following anything about the election, but the only thing I really know about it is trump.... I only know Bernie is running because I was watching some twitch stream and the streamer said to vote for him... if it were not for him I would have no idea who was running for presidency besides trump (which is why I believe the internet who hates trump is actually helping him win the election.... bad publicity is still publicity)

person below me is a scrub

Nah. It's a better idea to make sure we have the ability to do anything we want (gay marriage, gender reassignment, have pieces of your brain removed) instead of solving true problems.

/sarcasm.

I like the way you think.

You know we are on different sides politically, right?  =D  jk, but we are.  ;)

Try the American penny:  It cost $0.018 to make each penny.  How the fuck do you guys still make pennies?  I am Canadian BTW.  <<< see monetary reform... an actual policy topic.

You guys have enough guns.... STFU about it.

It's all the constant times the NRA shows up in the news lately over gun crap in the past 5 years, and using the second amendment to defend semis and autos.  The rest is not exactly them, but rather Alex Jones rants that, iirc, they support.  I'm not talking about the he said she said, but rather crap like the following!

For Alex it's when he goes red face bat shit crazy yelling about this and that will ride again if you try to take all the different kinda guns away saying how it will violate the 2nd while looking like a boiling vegetable.  I'm pretty sure he died it while talking to Piers Morgan, but he's doing it constantly on his web show.  Then the NRA's different spokes people have supported his ideas, and in recent news themselves have said similar insane shit while representing the NRA.  Unless, that's some really good editing.  

Against Piers Morgan, Jones actually make some valid points while talking over Piers.

But, why was he talking like that? Because:

1) He's passionate about this country

2) It was Piers show. Have you ever seen those hosts "invite" guests on? They literally trap them in a corner, and set them up to look absolutely stupid and then end the show without eh guest even having the ability to defend themselves. So, I believe Jones decided he wasn't going to play that game and just spoke up as much as he could every second.

NRA supports keeping firearms legal. 

I really wish Gary Johnson was running. That man's more American than any other American that has ever lived. I want him to be our president, but sadly the media has other choices in mind for our overlord and most people are ignorant and think Republicans/Democrats are wonderful people with brilliant ideas even though none of them are remotely decent, intelligent or cares for Americans. So we're screwed either way, we just have to figure out which one will screw us a little less than the other.

That said this country can't afford another Democrat who thinks like Obama. We just can't.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I really wish Gary Johnson was running. That man's more American than any other American that has ever lived. I want him to be our president, but sadly the media has other choices in mind for our overlord and most people are ignorant and think Republicans/Democrats are wonderful people with brilliant ideas even though none of them are remotely decent, intelligent or cares for Americans. So we're screwed either way, we just have to figure out which one will screw us a little less than the other.

That said this country can't afford another Democrat who thinks like Obama. We just can't.

Good news! 

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/gary-johnson-2016-presidential-bid-217403

I actually voted for him in 2012.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Good news! 

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/gary-johnson-2016-presidential-bid-217403

I actually voted for him in 2012.

So did I. The man is the best choice this country will ever have.

And thanks! I didn't know! Now I can vote for him again, and hope that America sees the light. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yeww! Finally a Libertarian candidate so I don't have to write in Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck.

So he will legalize weed and keep Sharia Law from being enacted in the USA... lol, ok.  What else?  Does he just "feel" right?  ...or does he have a real platform... let's see.

A quick skimming through Wikipedia.  At first glance he does not seem like a bad choice.  I don't like his idea of destroying healthcare or promoting looser gun restrictions but no one is perfect.  Seems like he has the good of his constituency in mind...seems.

So he will legalize weed and keep Sharia Law from being enacted in the USA... lol, ok.  What else?  Does he just "feel" right?  ...or does he have a real platform... let's see.

For me, it's more about supporting a third party than his actual platform. Even if a Libertarian or other third party candidate were elected as President, they would have a hard time getting anything through Congress. The binary red/blue situation is horrible and is really just run by corporations anyways, third party at least gives you an option outside of Republicrat.

A quick skimming through Wikipedia.  At first glance he does not seem like a bad choice.  I don't like his idea of destroying healthcare or promoting looser gun restrictions but no one is perfect.  Seems like he has the good of his constituency in mind...seems.

Eh, the health care thing is a giant shitshow anyways. It really needs to be burned to the ground and start anew. Insurance companies are the suck, the entire cost of medical care is arbitrary and up to the clinic/hospital/practice, and it still boggles my mind that I am legally protected to take my car to multiple garages to have any issues checked over and priced out; yet I can't do that with my body.

Eh, it'll probably be Hillary, but Bernie is who I'm rooting for. Nothing can save us if Trump wins though.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

and that's why public healthcare and taxing system is so fucked in the US, none of you actually care about your society, every single one is a lone wolf.

Europeans side with parties which ACTUALLY represent their views and shit gets done.  :unsure:

well, most of the time

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

You Can't Stump Trump's Rump, you Frump!

My only political desire is to have Donald Trump as President at the same time that Boris Johnson is PM of the UK. Imagine it... their straw mat Super Saiyan hair COMBined together would destroy the world. it would be amazing.

Muaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha...

I really don't like Boris Johnson. IMAGINE IF GEORGE OSBORNE WAS PM. I shiver at the thought.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

None of the candidates are very good. In my opinion, Bernie is the best out of them but America's screwed no matter who wins, just less screwed if Sanders wins.

He's seriously got his head on straight. He's all for people's rights, even with those he disagrees with. His gun ideals isn't really about looser restrictions but pushing the ones we have now as far as I know, which really are adequate for the job just ignored. To my knowledge he has no wacky, extremist views and he's skilled at what he does. He makes promises and keeps them, even if the Republicans and Democrats chew him out for it.

If you wanna know more, he's got a website that has some more information on him than wikipedia. :)

Eh, the health care thing is a giant shitshow anyways. It really needs to be burned to the ground and start anew. Insurance companies are the suck, the entire cost of medical care is arbitrary and up to the clinic/hospital/practice, and it still boggles my mind that I am legally protected to take my car to multiple garages to have any issues checked over and priced out; yet I can't do that with my body.

In any decent economy (social/financial), healthcare should be paramount to a human right; not a privilege.  I know that it is a long running libertarian policy to let the "free economy" regulate itself, but that does not always work well.  Healthcare being what it is, should not be risked.  Regulations in this regard HAVE to be in place, and fully enforced.  State by state of course, but with federal support.

He's seriously got his head on straight. He's all for people's rights, even with those he disagrees with. His gun ideals isn't really about looser restrictions but pushing the ones we have now as far as I know, which really are adequate for the job just ignored. To my knowledge he has no wacky, extremist views and he's skilled at what he does. He makes promises and keeps them, even if the Republicans and Democrats chew him out for it.

If you wanna know more, he's got a website that has some more information on him than wikipedia. :)

...always willing to read more.  I would focus on what he has tried to accomplish while in office, and what he did get passed.  How he dealt with any failures seems to perk my interest. 

I would also want to follow his money trail.  How he funded his past campaigns, and any business ties while he was in office.

This is just to measure the man, so to speak.  :)

I really don't like Boris Johnson. IMAGINE IF GEORGE OSBORNE WAS PM. I shiver at the thought.

Meh, whether he's a good politician or not is irrelevant to me; I just want his HAIR to rule the world with Donald Trump's HAIR. :P

In any decent economy (social/financial), healthcare should be paramount to a human right; not a privilege.  I know that it is a long running libertarian policy to let the "free economy" regulate itself, but that does not always work well.  Healthcare being what it is, should not be risked.  Regulations in this regard HAVE to be in place, and fully enforced.  State by state of course, but with federal support.

It definitely is a right. I didn't mean to get rid of healthcare or even a public healthcare system, IMO, a government controlled healthcare system that is independent of the health insurance companies and pharmaceuticals that can set pricing and such would be awesome; what I meant is that the current system is so far down shit's creek there's no amount of reform/management that can fix it. We basically need to reformat the drive to get it in a workable state again.

Trump vs Putin

Now that's something i wanna see

Trump has openly stated he wants to get rid of hostilities between the US and Russia, and he wants to befriend Putin.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Trump has openly stated he wants to get rid of hostilities between the US and Russia, and he wants to befriend Putin.

Which would not be a bad thing, at all. It would be amazing actually.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Which would not be a bad thing, at all. It would be amazing actually.

Oh come on.  You don't see that Trump is a bully that is scared of a bigger one?