2016 presidential election

warzkaz

In any decent economy (social/financial), healthcare should be paramount to a human right; not a privilege.  I know that it is a long running libertarian policy to let the "free economy" regulate itself, but that does not always work well.  Healthcare being what it is, should not be risked.  Regulations in this regard HAVE to be in place, and fully enforced.  State by state of course, but with federal support.

So if it's a human right, what stops anyone from seeking that subsidized healthcare in the US? Someone has to pay. Why should I be forced to subsidize that cost? That isn't to say "Should we help the needy at all?" Of course we should, and we can, through voluntary charities. It's the non-aggression principle that guides libertarians away from using force to accomplish goals, though they may appear noble.

Yeww! Finally a Libertarian candidate so I don't have to write in Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck.

Honestly Rand Paul is really a Libertarian as well just has the backing of the GOP, and probably has a better chance of being elected than Gary Johnson. That being said, I support more candidates who aren't completely off the rails. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

So if it's a human right, what stops anyone from seeking that subsidized healthcare in the US? Someone has to pay. Why should I be forced to subsidize that cost? That isn't to say "Should we help the needy at all?" Of course we should, and we can, through voluntary charities. It's the non-aggression principle that guides libertarians away from using force to accomplish goals, though they may appear noble.

This is why the education system in the USA needs reform too. 

Cae, no one wants you do do anything.  Do whatever you want man.

USA, the greatest country in the world... can't get support for basic healthcare for it's citizens:  'I ain't supporting the poor.  They are just lazy.'. 

This is why the education system in the USA needs reform too. 

Cae, no one wants you do do anything.  Do whatever you want man.

USA, the greatest country in the world... can't get support for basic healthcare for it's citizens:  'I ain't supporting the poor.  They are just lazy.'. 

Well, which is it? Do you want to force me to subsidize the healthcare costs of this country's citizens, through taxes, mandatory association, or opt-out penalty fees? Or am I free to do whatever I want? Given the consequences of the latter, I'd say it's a rather coercive system that's being set up.

Why must government be tasked with providing basic healthcare to the people? Why is this a requisite for being the greatest country in the world? Just asking questions; I don't need the strawmen.

Well, which is it? Do you want to force me to subsidize the healthcare costs of this country's citizens, through taxes, mandatory association, or opt-out penalty fees? Or am I free to do whatever I want? Given the consequences of the latter, I'd say it's a rather coercive system that's being set up.

Why must government be tasked with providing basic healthcare to the people? Why is this a requisite for being the greatest country in the world? Just asking questions; I don't need the strawmen.

Obamacare:

Being "taxed" because you have a pulse.

bernman wont win, hes too left.

trump wont win, hes too right

it will probably be hilary, as sad as that is, and no matter how badly i want bernie sanders to win

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Here we go. Another one of these threads.

All I can say is God help us if Bernie or Hillary wins.

they r better than anyone else

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

If Trump wins I will lose all hope in humanity.

I'm sure many said the same prior to Bush getting elected. If Donald Trump wins, it'll only be because the rest of the field is weak.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I'm sure many said the same prior to Bush getting elected. If Donald Trump wins, it'll only be because the rest of the field is weak.

To me Bernie Sanders looks pretty good, but apparently US is completely different when it comes to politics.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It gets even better: 

I have no doubt he will win and the polls don't even include major parts of his base.

Single payer is needed, education reform is needed, and most importantly getting money out of politics is needed.

As an example the entire Net Neutrality fight in the US exists only because of lobbyists and corporate donors.

All the patent issues that are posted on here almost daily are mainly because companies like Disney poor millions into getting patent and trademark laws changed over and over again to rig the system in their favor.

What always makes me chuckle is when people say he doesn't know anything about economics when his proposal is very much in line with countries like Germany, France, Sweden, or Norway and is agreed upon by many economists like Nobel price winner Joseph Stiglitz or Ex-Secretary of State Robert Reich just as a few examples.

and better 

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

Trump vs Putin

Now that's something i wanna see

Actually I heard Putin likes him.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Let's be honest everybody is going to vote for Hillary "because it would be nice to have a woman as a president". Makes me feel sad about all the people that are fighting for democracy here only to end up with idiots voting because of reasons like this *sigh*.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I hope sanders or Hilary wins. But honestly if anyone else then Carson, trump or cruze is elected, im fine.

I feel that with the current state of the world, the us president has more power than just over the us

I just think insanely outdated ideas and ideals should go away.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Also, i think gun control is the way to go, but thats just my opinion.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Everyone forgets the poorest country in the middle east that is constantly being droned by the US and bombed by Saudi Arabia, Yemen.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Also, i think gun control is the way to go, but thats just my opinion.

Not if you're growing pot or have large land to protect. You're better with an AR or a sturdy rifle to get thieves off your property. 

Also, Hillary should be arrested for treason for all the classified emails she had on her private server. She crapped on Snowden, so now it's her turn to taste the same medicine she so advocates. 

She's a shill and a lying politician. Worse like of the GOPs right now. Marco Rubio, Bush, and Crispy Creme to name a few. Rand Paul the only sane GOP candidate that tried to audit the Fed, but many senators voted against it, including democrats.

Bernie Sanders is an independent running as democrat.

Gary Johnson is a great libertarian as well.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I think Trump is going to win.

I want anyone but Hillary to win. I honestly don't care who wins, as long as it isn't that murderous cow.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think Trump is going to win.

I want anyone but Hillary to win. I honestly don't care who wins, as long as it isn't that murderous cow.

Trump ain't gonna win shit.  :lol:

Well, he might win shit... namely the Republican nomination.

Trump ain't gonna win shit.  :lol:

Well, he might win shit... namely the Republican nomination.

I think you underestimate him, as do a lot of people. He's playing to the ignorance of the voting population in general.

Like I said, I just want anyone but Hillary to win. She would be the democrat version of Bush.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The only person I'm even looking at is Trump right now. His policy on illegal immigration is bomb af to a Texan like me who can't move up due to illegals who work for less.

Shipping sucks

I think you underestimate him, as do a lot of people. He's playing to the ignorance of the voting population in general.

Like I said, I just want anyone but Hillary to win. She would be the democrat version of Bush.

Stop scaring me!

The only person I'm even looking at is Trump right now. His policy on illegal immigration is bomb af to a Texan like me who can't move up due to illegals who work for less.

I am just curious:  What are his policies on "illegal" immigration?