Holy CES Videos Linus!

RodJames

You guys are pretty much live at this point, 3 videos every 3 hours for the past 2 days, it's been total coverage.

Thanks!

i mean there a lot easier to make and edit as its only a few takes AND theres no script required. just turn on the camera and give your opinion. plus its CES its like the E3 of tech 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

You guys are pretty much live at this point, 3 videos every 3 hours for the past 2 days, it's been total coverage.

Thanks!

And plenty more to come, I can assure you.

Sig under construction.

they already said there are at least 60 videos they plan to release

their editing team is working on content 24/7 while their recording team is out shooting video during the day :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

That's nuts.

their editing team is working on content 24/7 while their recording team is out shooting video during the day :)

Don't start a post without pc specs.

Well the videos are all filmed well in advance, with a few mentioned as being filmed before CES. While they're doing a good job with the video quality, and I prefer that, the release schedule is not as fast as many others and they're certainly not live.

This year I actually really liked MKBHDs coverage - one high quality video covering the cool bits of the show so far. Though LTTs video are exceptionally good this year as well.

Linus really has been an asshole though 

I love it 

Indeed :P

Don't start a post without pc specs.

well they better.

they are only tech channel i am watching for CES coverage.

Bloody good job guys, they will need a weeks break after this.

I'm very interested in the ES01 -- http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=614&area=en

Presumably it works even when the system is completely powered off?

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I'm very interested in the ES01 -- http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=614&area=en

While that is very cool what would be some practical uses for it?

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

Yes, it's plugged in the "power button" header of the motherboard and probably has a small rechargeable battery.

tons of practical uses, I was looking for a similar thing a while back to power on my HTPC without leaving my couch, used WoL and an app instead because I couldn't find anything except for a DIY board that used IR from the TV remote.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

they do this every year fyi

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

You must be new

Best Bench Runs & 24/7 Rig

Spoiler

Best Bench Runs

i5 4670k (XTU) - 4.7GHz Core / 4.5GHz Cache | GTX 980 (FireStrike Extreme) 1620MHz Core / 4000MHz Memory (GPUPI) 1721MHz | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB - 2200MHz CL10-11-11-24 1T

Spoiler

24/7 Rig & Clocks

i5 4670k 4.5GHz (Swiftech H320) | MSI Z87 MPower Max | ASUS GTX 980 1580MHz 4000MHz (NZXT Kraken X41) | 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Air 540 | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | 120GB Kingston SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Thanks!

I think Linus is on a deadline with Video count because of Squarespace sponsorship...

If you wanted to power on your steam machine from the couch.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

If you wanted to power on your steam machine from the couch.

Very good point thanks :)

Yes, it's plugged in the "power button" header of the motherboard and probably has a small rechargeable battery.

tons of practical uses, I was looking for a similar thing a while back to power on my HTPC without leaving my couch, used WoL and an app instead because I couldn't find anything except for a DIY board that used IR from the TV remote.

good points thanks :)

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

This is my favourite CES video, the main reason: just watch from 1:16-1:21 and you'll know why.

coincidence, I think not xD

i mean there a lot easier to make and edit as its only a few takes AND theres no script required. just turn on the camera and give your opinion. plus its CES its like the E3 of tech

maybe easier, but certainly not easy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAMXZ0cSbLr/?taken-by=linustech

I think Linus is on a deadline with Video count because of Squarespace sponsorship...

I can see that...

However, the videos are still Linus quality, and I am really enjoying the coverage.

I hope the guys are going to get a day or two off after this to rest up.