CES 2016: Samsung's Family Hub Smart Fridge

But it comes in goooolldd!!

although walking around best buy one day, I heard music coming from a fridge. So, yah. Pretty cool this is. But useless for most people.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

It corrupts the free market, Intel's outright bribery of PC manufactures crippled AMD in the early 2000's, they were practically paying OEM's to use their CPU's because AMD's were simply better, Intel  

gave Dell up to $1Bn a year. Nvidia doesn't seem to care about their costumers and is propriety in nature. I simply don't want to support that.

For me personally I go for whoever has the best technology, innovates the most, and is likely to sustain said innovation. Reliability and customer support also matter.  If they innovate and change the market through proprietary technology - then so be it, as long as there is strides and pushes forward.  

How about not buying from any manufacturer then...

Because obviously you have been ignoring AMD's marketing for the past decade xD

AMD doesn't have a monopoly to exploit and I can't recall anything anti-competitive, I prefer to think of it as the lesser of two evils.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

i would much rather have google if i didn't have a choice, rather than those two blockheads.

but why?

*insert but why gif*

If Apple buys Tesla, and makes Elon Musk CEO - we could probably see some crazy fun things coming outta there.  Elon Musk:  Leader of the World Government.  I could dig that.

Linus or Luke should go check it out and give us a tour on it. Maybe in their vlog or something.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

"We already have computers, why do we need internet on our phones?"

Good point, but we had a need for something that has internet and could do small tasks on the go. Otherwise laptops would not have been a thing. I don't get where the need for this fridge comes from?

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Good point, but we had a need for something that has internet and could do small tasks on the go. Otherwise laptops would not have been a thing. I don't get where the need for this fridge comes from?

Tech isn't about needs, it's about wants. I'd much prefer to have a recipe on the fridge than to use my smartphone.

Tech isn't about needs, it's about wants. I'd much prefer to have a recipe on the fridge than to use my smartphone.

True, cars are the first thing I think of with that statement. They never needed computers, but that massive tablet in the middle sure sells.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

If Apple buys Tesla, and makes Elon Musk CEO - we could probably see some crazy fun things coming outta there.  Elon Musk:  Leader of the World Government.  I could dig that.

then he can make hyperloop an international thing. move from san francisco to london to tokyo in less than 5 hours.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

IoT is just starting to get around to our daily applicances. It might seems silly now, but I can see a great deal of potential, but we need a bigger change in how we interface with technology.

Again, with good comes the bad. It will be listening! No more private kitchen talk..

Please avoid feeding the argumentative narcissistic academic monkey.

"the last 20 percent – going from demo to production-worthy algorithm – is both hard and is time-consuming. The last 20 percent is what separates the men from the boys" - Mobileye CEO

IoT is just starting to get around to our daily applicances. It might seems silly now, but I can see a great deal of potential, but we need a bigger change in how we interface with technology.

Again, with good comes the bad. It will be listening! No more private kitchen talk..

i mean, it's convenient, and hell i always forget what i need to buy from the store, so the camera telling me what i might need is really handy. 20 years from now, something like this will be necessary.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I don't see the speakers. A fridge should have some decent sound to it, it's pretty big.

The entire based is subwoofer along with outer and inner facing speakers located in each of the 4 fridge compartments. Enjoy steak like never before by playing your favorite tunes (Darude Sandstorm at full blast), as it tenderize the meat with sound. :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

The entire based is subwoofer along with outer and inner facing speakers located in each of the 4 fridge compartments. Enjoy steak like never before by playing your favorite tunes (Darude Sandstorm at full blast), as it tenderize the meat with sound. :P

sweet, that's what I was expecting hehe.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

i mean, it's convenient, and hell i always forget what i need to buy from the store, so the camera telling me what i might need is really handy. 20 years from now, something like this will be necessary.

Now that is just the tip of the iceberg. I can see coming with suggested recipes, of course based on ones liking.

Now, all the fun is first starting, when you put all the IoT devices together in a ecosystem.

Please avoid feeding the argumentative narcissistic academic monkey.

"the last 20 percent – going from demo to production-worthy algorithm – is both hard and is time-consuming. The last 20 percent is what separates the men from the boys" - Mobileye CEO

i prefer samsung's missile

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Now that is just the tip of the iceberg. I can see coming with suggested recipes, of course based on ones liking.

Now, all the fun is first starting, when you put all the IoT devices together in a ecosystem.

Saw on TV once where they introduced the MS smart kitchen.  Put a ingredients and a pan on the smart countertop and it will show you a list of recipes that can be used with those items.

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

Saw on TV once where they introduced the MS smart kitchen.  Put a ingredients and a pan on the smart countertop and it will show you a list of recipes that can be used with those items.

with the fridge, you can use that camera to suggest you recipes based on what's in the fridge. i think that could be a really neat feature.