The best story games?

wiryo990

Undertale. Final Fantasy IV and VI. Also gotta agree with the guy that mentioned MGS3 Snake Eater, that game is the shit; best one in the series.

Life is Tumblr isn't too bad either, but you might have seen that in this thread already.

already bought brothers and life is strange

Spoiler

FX-8320e @4.3ghz, 8gb DDR3, gigabyte 970a-d3p rev2.0, 320gb hdd + 1tb hdd, r7 260x

The Talos Principle

Wait that actually has a good story? I figured all you did was solve puzzles with a mediocre story at best. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Life is Strange all the way.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Here are a couple I have really enjoyed.

1.Life is Strange you need to play it straight through without long breaks though.

2.The Longest Journey

3.Dreamfall

4.Dreamfall Chapters

5.Ether One

6.Vanishing of Ethan Carter

7.Syberia

8. Everybody's gone to rapture

9. The Stanley Parables

10. Fable

I'm a very narrative-driven gamer, to be frank.

Tomb Raider 2013.

Mafia II

Tales of Zestiria (if you can get past the repetition)

Assassin's Creed (1 -> Revelations, Black Flag, Syndicate, Chronicles)

Borderlands (More enjoyable playing co-op)

Far Cry 3, 4

Dead Space (if you pay attention!)

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

I'm a very narrative-driven gamer, to be frank.

Tomb Raider 2013.

Mafia II

Tales of Zestiria (if you can get past the repetition)

Assassin's Creed (1 -> Revelations, Black Flag, Syndicate, Chronicles)

Borderlands (More enjoyable playing co-op)

Far Cry 3, 4

Dead Space (if you pay attention!)

if you like narrative-driven games. please chack out Life Is Strange. Just do it.

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

if you like narrative-driven games. please chack out Life Is Strange. Just do it.

I played through the first episode and the teen angst was a definite no.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

dark souls is my favourite game partially because of the story

however the story isnt jammed down your throat, you have to search for it

youre placed into a world which has its own history for you to learn about or not

also...

south park stick of truth

legend of zelda ocarina of time

gta san andreas

they all have brilliant story lines

Fractal Design Core 2500 i7 4770k GA-Z87X-UD5H Cooler Master Hyper D92 Kingston HyperX 8GB  Powercolor r9 390 PCS+ Antec HCG-620M 

I played through the first episode and the teen angst was a definite no.

the first EP is really cringy, but after that the story really picks up, it really gets good. and the rewinding possibilities get fleshed out mayor.

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3.... or really any of the Witcher games. I'm currently playing through the Witcher 1 and it's great. 

This....plus I really liked To the moon. Story is touching and powerful and definitely helped by one of the best sound tracks in recent memory. Kind of amazing what you can pull off with just RPGmaker and a good story to go along with it.

-------

Current Rig

-------