Pirated windows

GreenGinko

Hey guys!

So some of my friends are using pirated windows. And now that i have a new system they tell me to get also a pirated one... i am not 100% sure about it tho. What are the pros and cons of it?

REGARDS Bernhard

Hey guys!

So some of my friends are using pirated windows. And now that i have a new system they tell me to get also a pirated one... i am not 100% sure about it tho. What are the pros and cons of it?

REGARDS Bernhard

no cons, only pros

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap
$15-30 for a windows key, there's no point as you can get windows for so cheap these days, also it's against the CoC to discuss illicit means of gaining software.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

Hey guys!

REGARDS Bernhard

It's not something I have done for a long time (I trialled Vista prior to purchasing) and it's kinda annoying when you log on one day and it asks you for a product key

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Hey guys!

REGARDS Bernhard

Pro and con ! I would guess not talking about it on Hardware/Software forums! Lol

Hey guys!

REGARDS Bernhard

No point... Just got legit and get a code! They are super cheap like £30 some places

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

It's not something I have done for a long time (I trialled Vista prior to purchasing) and it's kinda annoying when you log on one day and it asks you for a product key

I agree. I buy every key for Windows I own.

I agree. I buy every key for Windows I own.

Yup same, as I said I just tried a pirate version of Vista as a dual boot as it was massively different from XP and I wasn't sure I would like it. I eventually bought it cause I wanted DX 10 (I think that's why lol)

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

The pro is its free

Cons:

- No support

- No updates

- Possible viruses

Up to you :)

it has support, and updates, even unlicensed versions get updates.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Don't pirate it.

Support the developers.

If there is anything goes wrong with Windows, You can get help from Microsoft rather than Clean Installing the OS unless you know how to rectify it.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

It's against the CoC to talk about piracy or give pirated software links on here, also piracy is bad, just go to Reddit you'll find cheap keys for Windows and they're all legitimate

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

The pro is its free

Cons:

- No support

- No updates

- Possible viruses

Up to you :)

untrue, it's exactly the same as a legal version.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

You can't talk about this here, I do believe.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

dont do it i learnt the hard way by getting fined for downloading movies

Fined... how?

1) asking for cracks/piracy is illegal and against the CoC on this forum, so dont ask for help on how to get it

2) you can download windows 10 for free, no need to pay for it

3) if you dont activate windows you can still use it just fine, and there are programs you can use to change your wallpaper (which is locked until activation)

4) then then only difference is a bit of text at the bottom right corner asking you to activate windows, no need to pirate anything

5) if you dont want to have widows unactivated, just spend $30 and buy a copy

6) dont pirate

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Everybody is forgetting the main con. Its illegal.

so is having ice cream in my back pocket

Pros:

- Free as in free beer

Cons:

- Well, other than the fact that it's illegal:

- You won't get Microsoft support

- You won't be eligible for future free OS upgrades

- /some/ OS torrents include malicious software

Plus, if you're a student, you probably CAN get FREE WINDOWS via Microsoft's MSDNAA for students. Ask your IT department.

1) asking for cracks/piracy is illegal and against the CoC on this forum, so dont ask for help on how to get it

2) you can download windows 10 for free, no need to pay for it

3) if you dont activate windows you can still use it just fine, and there are programs you can use to change your wallpaper (which is locked until activation)

4) then then only difference is a bit of text at the bottom right corner asking you to activate windows, no need to pirate anything

5) if you dont want to have widows unactivated, just spend $30 and buy a copy

6) dont pirate

To crack Windows 7 you **** ** ** **** *** ******** *** ******** ** ****** **************... only joking I agree tbh

EDIT: You also need to play a "not shady" game of Shoot the iPad with the description "no virus trust" ... don't do it