This iPad in walmart.

MerryfurrTech

Yep that's vShare

327bd878810bbfbefcef2e59b2763a47.jpg

Also first time posting thread, so if there is anything wrong, let me know.

Specs: CPU: FX-6350 Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming RAM: 8GB of cheapo ram GPU: Sapphire R7 360 Case: AzzA SIRUS Storage: 2tb Toshiba Hybrid 

PSU: Cooler Master G550M Displays: A Samsung monitor and a random small TV Cooling: Air 2.0 Keyboard: CM Devastor Mouse: CM Devastor

Sound: Monster DNA Headphones White OS: Windows 8.1 Linus Edition PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpic...ed/#view=2nXcCJ

walmart dont want to pay for no games so that little kids can play with the display unit

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Is there a point to this thread or are you just sharing that you saw vShare on an iPad?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

walmart dont want to pay for no games so that little kids can play with the display unit

There are multiple pages. That's on the last page.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Is there a point to this thread or are you just sharing that you saw vShare on an iPad?

I shared this because when I told them about this they just shrugged and said meh that happens all the time.

Specs: CPU: FX-6350 Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming RAM: 8GB of cheapo ram GPU: Sapphire R7 360 Case: AzzA SIRUS Storage: 2tb Toshiba Hybrid 

PSU: Cooler Master G550M Displays: A Samsung monitor and a random small TV Cooling: Air 2.0 Keyboard: CM Devastor Mouse: CM Devastor

Sound: Monster DNA Headphones White OS: Windows 8.1 Linus Edition PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpic...ed/#view=2nXcCJ

There are multiple pages. That's on the last page.

no shit

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

no shit

I wouldn't say that to a mod, but whatever. It's your funeral.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

whats vshare

vShare is an app that lets you download stuff for free. Illegal in Canada.

no shit

My point is that people can't say "Oh Walmart is too cheap to put games on an iPad blah blah blah" when we see one page with one icon when there are multiple pages on the device.

My point is that people can't say "Oh Walmart is too cheap to put games on an iPad blah blah blah" when we see one page with one icon when there are multiple pages on the device.

well yeah im guessing the op checked the other pages

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

vShare is an app that lets you download stuff for free. Illegal in Canada.

I wonder if an employee was instructed to put that on there?

Downloading cracked apps is illegal in USA too.

He said that because vShare is cracked apps.... Meaning, they haven't paid for the games that are presumably on that iPad, because as you so kindly pointed out, there are multiple pages. 

Uh vShare is on every iPad and iPhone display units.

I wouldn't say that to a mod, but whatever. It's your funeral.

What's a mod going to do? 

ban him?! pffffft

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Uh vShare is on every iPad and iPhone display units.

Ask why. I'm curious as to what their answer is.

Moved to Mobile Devices.

Edited by Godlygamer23

Ask why. I'm curious as to what their answer is.

Moved to Mobile Devices.

K thanks for move and yes it would be very interesting to know.