7 day cooldown because i was with toxic players...

LokiFire

It's amazing really what trash plays CSGO, fucking playing like i should, doing ok, idiots crying down mic's and 2 people leave because they are not team players at all.

Team wanted to surrender but i voted no as well with anything you try your hardest, but no kicked and got a 7 day ban for no fucking reason what so ever.

What's the point?

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

you'll live, I've been 7 dayed every week for like 5 months straight (usually from teammates running in front of me or "kicking too many players" when I really kicked a troll etc.)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

you'll live, I've been 7 dayed every week for like 5 months straight (usually from teammates running in front of me or "kicking too many players" when I really kicked a troll etc.)

This is one of the reasons why i have 2 alt accounts...

This is one of the reasons why i have 2 alt accounts...

ikr, I have 4 because there has been times were three of them were banned at the same time :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

i am supreme and there are people who jump into my already deployed molly and i get kicked because my teammates think im being toxic... yay for csgo

Lol before u get a 7day ban you had a many other small bans before.

Dno how you guys achieve these things, but something is off in your story

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

CSGO has gotten really toxic lately, it's rare for me to actually play with good players. One of the reasons I've quit with it or very rarely play it (Rank: LEM/Supreme)

That's why I don't play stuff like CS... I always thought that games are being played for fun, but CS players have an another opinion on that...

this is why i stopped playing cs go.. cancerous community

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

#1 Reason why I avoid games like Dota,LOL and CSGO as they are nothing but a plague on gaming as a whole, nothing but cheap losses and boring ass game play

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Just last sunday i got kicked for being the only finnish guy with 4 swedes   :D . Lovely csgo community, luckily i dont run into flamers that often, rather russians that dont even try to play.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Doing well on my new alt, 4 wins in a row, no losses placement matches, just won vs DMG/Eagle and still going strong, gotta wait 20hrs to play again lol.

How can you get 7 day cooldown. It's 30 minutes. Then 2 hours, then 24 hours and then 7 days. You are a toxic player yourself most likely. Also not surrendering when 4 teammates want to surrender is toxic by itself.

#1 Reason why I avoid games like Dota,LOL and CSGO as they are nothing but a plague on gaming as a whole, nothing but cheap losses and boring ass game play

if their gameplay was boring they wouldn't be so addictive and the most specated games on the fucking planet.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

How can you get 7 day cooldown. It's 30 minutes. Then 2 hours, then 24 hours and then 7 days. You are a toxic player yourself most likely. Also not surrendering when 4 teammates want to surrender is toxic by itself.

if their gameplay was boring they wouldn't be so addictive and the most specated games on the fucking planet.

The 2 day cooldown no longer exists.

And no i am usually fine.

The 2 day cooldown no longer exists.

And no i am usually fine.

Cooldown levels:

1: 30min

2: 2 hours

3: 24 hours

4: 7 days

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Cooldown levels:

1: 30min

2: 2 hours

3: 24 hours

4: 7 days

I misread, thought you typed 2 day lol, it did used to happen though, you are wrong on the assumptions.

I misread, thought you typed 2 day lol, it did used to happen though, you are wrong on the assumptions.

How come I have never had cooldown that was even 2 hours?

Spoiler

How come I have never had cooldown that was even 2 hours?

Pure luck i guess, do you want the demo to the game it happened in?

Pure luck i guess, do you want the demo to the game it happened in?

Yes, and the 3 before where you got other cooldowns.

Spoiler

That was why I retired from CS. Even at MG and up ranks you get a-holes that boosted, derankers, trolls, etc. ruining the game. 

My final straw was when I was put in a match where the other 4 were together. They sounded 12 and just talked the whole time about school and shit and purposely not trying. At first asked if they can kick me so I can just leave but their response was "nah you can derank with us" XO

I tried to play on my own and when I actually started to turn the game around (other team was trash), they started jumping in front of me for me to get TK penalties. One jumped into my awp shot and caused a 7 day ban....(i had a string of joining with derankers/trolls where I just left mid game. I wanted to avoid the 7 day at all cost but they didn't help) 

TL;DR - CS GO has become the equivalent to CoD...

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Yes, and the 3 before where you got other cooldowns.

Last match.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-eEOX4-JFyEe-PR6x6-2Hkos-qrzED

before that

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-wkt4W-k33EW-aiqK2-O23rn-GOBJC

before that

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-z27pc-U5YLS-iSAcy-qScXt-3fwXD

No, you didn't get it, I asked you to show me the 3 games where you got 30 min 2 hour and 24 hour cooldowns. Not some random games.

Spoiler

No, you didn't get it, I asked you to show me the 3 games where you got 30 min 2 hour and 24 hour cooldowns. Not some random games.

Uhh the fucking top one is the one i described in the OP, but because you think everyone is the same for getting cooldowns, there is no reason for me to continue.

Uhh the fucking top one is the one i described in the OP, but because you think everyone is the same for getting cooldowns, there is no reason for me to continue.

you got 4 cooldowns IN A ROW

Spoiler