7 day cooldown because i was with toxic players...

LokiFire

you got 4 cooldowns IN A ROW

How does anyone bring up their entire history of CS games, my last cooldown was ages ago.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

How does anyone bring up their entire history of CS games, my last cooldown was ages ago.

ages ago? Cooldown levels decay in one week.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

ages ago? Cooldown levels decay in one week.

Would love to know the source to this info, it's been over a week since i last had a cooldown on my main.

[–]AdamYeakley 1 point

1 month ago

Every week your cooldown will go down a level. IE: you get 7 day then a week after the cooldown ends you get get a ban. It will be 24 hour. After a month it will reset to 30 min. Be carfull though if you dont play for a month you will lose your rank. And will be placed in a new rank after one comp win based on how good you do.

[–]AdamYeakley 1 point

1 month ago

Every week your cooldown will go down a level. IE: you get 7 day then a week after the cooldown ends you get get a ban. It will be 24 hour. After a month it will reset to 30 min. Be carfull though if you dont play for a month you will lose your rank. And will be placed in a new rank after one comp win based on how good you do.

yes, it decays one level a week. So you got banned twice in one week and last couple of weeks before that.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That was why I retired from CS. Even at MG and up ranks you get a-holes that boosted, derankers, trolls, etc. ruining the game. 

My final straw was when I was put in a match where the other 4 were together. They sounded 12 and just talked the whole time about school and shit and purposely not trying. At first asked if they can kick me so I can just leave but their response was "nah you can derank with us" XO

I tried to play on my own and when I actually started to turn the game around (other team was trash), they started jumping in front of me for me to get TK penalties. One jumped into my awp shot and caused a 7 day ban....(i had a string of joining with derankers/trolls where I just left mid game. I wanted to avoid the 7 day at all cost but they didn't help) 

TL;DR - CS GO has become the equivalent to CoD...

It's not as bad in MG and lower ranks...see how many boosted players there are in LEM-GE. With the amount of trash boosted players there are, it's impossible to keep a high rank.  I've been global 3 times now...3 times I deranked due to the fact I either lost one game or two...First time, I won 4 games lost 2, deranked. 2nd time, won 5 lost one derank and 3rd time 10 games won in a row (after hitting global) lost 2, instant derank...the ranking system is seriously broken.

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

This is why it suck in lower ranks than LE.

You will NEVER get guys like this :(

the ranking system is seriously broken.

^this. I  won 10x in a row, no rank change. I lost 2 times after that and I de-ranked. Like wah da hell!?!?

I've also lost multiple times in a row and rank up after 1 win but I'm not complaining about that part :P

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Hang on, kids have managed to get their hands on master race systems :o well D-Wave systems here we come! cant be having immature kids ruining our race!

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

lol i got like 30-7 day bans before, mostly from trolling as i was just messing around on alt.

30 day ban for like killing teammates~5 que and we joked together for fun

2 hour ban for killing teammates~5 que again with friends

24 hour~trollers or people in 4 que kick the other person, gotten kicked to many times

7 day~same reason as 24

Competitive FPS brings out the rage in us all...thats why I stopped playing them :D

I legit stopped raging at CSGO a few months back, now I just lol at people.

On a negative note, my internet at my flat is piss poor so haven't played CSGO in over 4 months.

#Pray4Benji

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

It's amazing really what trash plays CSGO, fucking playing like i should, doing ok, idiots crying down mic's and 2 people leave because they are not team players at all.

Team wanted to surrender but i voted no as well with anything you try your hardest, but no kicked and got a 7 day ban for no fucking reason what so ever.

What's the point?

This is a real thing that happened:

Playing CS:GO comp. Dead quiet in my house. It's night. Daughter (1 yr old) starts crying, wife starts screaming at the same time. "Better go see whats up!" Find out everythings fine, help daughter get dry, wife takes over tells me its okay she just panicked and I can go back to my game.

Are you sure?

Yeah no worries. I got it.

Elapsed time 3minutes.

Competitve Cool down: 7 Days

Ugh.

I legit stopped raging at CSGO a few months back, now I just lol at people.

On a negative note, my internet at my flat is piss poor so haven't played CSGO in over 4 months.

#Pray4Benji

Some people can control it more than others, FPS games are the only games I ever got angry with, to the point where it was more frustrating that fun for me, stopped playing them and I just feel so much better for doing so, now I just occasionally dick about on BO3 with my mates and have a laugh :)