Where can I find a cheap Windows key?

Ghostay
Go to solution Solved by X1XNobleX1X,

I'm looking for a Windows 8 key, I actually like Windows 8 and don't intend to upgrade to 10, I checked G2A but there is no stock of any Windows 8/7 key, anywhere else I can getr one cheap apart from Reddit?

Thanks!

http://www.kinguin.net/category/13653/windows-8-1-professional-oem-key/

I'm looking for a Windows 8 key, I actually like Windows 8 and don't intend to upgrade to 10, I checked G2A but there is no stock of any Windows 8/7 key, anywhere else I can getr one cheap apart from Reddit?

Thanks!

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

Microsoft Software Swap

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Microsoft Software Swap

Is that not Reddit?

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

Thanks!

Hardware swap on Reddit

EDIT: Ok, sorry, didn't see the No Reddit thing... uh, perhaps your school?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Thanks!

http://www.kinguin.net/category/13653/windows-8-1-professional-oem-key/

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Is that not Reddit?

Read that bit wrong, sorry. I've never had an issue with it though.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Thanks, this is brilliant. I assume OEM means that it will have bloatware preinstalled? Am I mistaken?

Thanks, this is brilliant.

Yup, bought many Windows 10/8/7 keys from them.

Never had an issue, just make sure you get the protection.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

you like windows 8? i knew you were a criminal. from reddit you are going to get some nasty windows keys anyways, why not just do the thing illegally from the start, you criminal?

you like windows 8? i knew you were a criminal. from reddit you are going to get some nasty windows keys anyways, why not just do the thing illegally from the start, you criminal?

I can't explain why I like Windows 8, I use some program that replaces the start menu with the windows 7 one, and it just works fine for me, I don't get the hate against it. But then I like Firefox and that seems to be a bad choice around here, it seems Chrome is better. :P

Thanks, this is brilliant. I assume OEM means that it will have bloatware preinstalled? Am I mistaken?

OEM means it can only be used on one motherboard. 

Ah, thanks, that shouldn't be a problem.

OEM software, generally = no support from the vendor, so you can't call MS for help. 

You can install it other motherboards with no issue. (Although, I'm pretty sure you aren't meant to.) This is for Windows 8.

But, I think they have changed it for Windows 10. 

damn ok, i wish i knew about this before getting mine from a shady website

I wouldn't say the keys itself aren't shady, but they work and I've never had a problem. How would they sell it for 17 Euro if it wasn't.

I'v bought many keys from this website from this website from games to OS.

OEM software, generally = no support from the vendor, so you can't call MS for help. 

You can install it other motherboards with no issue. (Although, I'm pretty sure you aren't meant to.) This is for Windows 8.

But, I think they have changed it for Windows 10. If there is ever a problem, just say you replaced the motherboard.

Yeah, I wasn't really a 100% about that. The only experience I have with OEM windows was on a laptop I formatted the recovery partition on for a clean install.  I called up Microsoft and they said they couldn't give a me a new key, so I just activated it "allegedly" and upgraded to windows 10 fine.

Got 2 window 7 pro keys for $15 each and people would say "oh they are probably shady" but I got the COA for both, completely brand new and un-touched then checked it online and both were completely new :D

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

I can't explain why I like Windows 8, I use some program that replaces the start menu with the windows 7 one, and it just works fine for me, I don't get the hate against it. But then I like Firefox and that seems to be a bad choice around here, it seems Chrome is better. :P

and you like firefox too... *mumbles*:you are not going to get away with this...

It's not OEM, its taken from DreamSpark/BizSpark/MSDN. These are grey keys, they can be deactivated at any time by Microsoft.

These are usually often sold for 20-30x the original cost. I usually see them going for about 5 RMB on Taobao.

Got 2 window 7 pro keys for $15 each and people would say "oh they are probably shady" but I got the COA for both, completely brand new and un-touched then checked it online and both were completely new :D

Those people where right.

Win keys bought on kinguin are not legal. Probably they are from Microsoft's student program and are not meant to be sold. Will they work? Probably yes, but don't fool yourself that it is not stealing, because you bought it.