did humans evolve from apes?

techguru

yes, that is more correct way of saying it. poor gibbons though.  :(

I HATE gibbons.

Disgusting, ugly, loud, territorial assholes. I had to work with gibbons for a semester, never again.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I HATE gibbons.

Disgusting, ugly, loud, territorial assholes. I had to work with gibbons for a semester, never again.

haha. You think chimps would be better? they all look like back stabbing cunts  :lol: and gorillas are straight up murdering machines. 

Orangutans are the best. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

We have common ancestor. We share 98.2 or somewhere chimp dna

Housecats, tiger, lion share little less dna than that, yet everyone knows they are all cats and related

No they didn't. Both Apes and Humans evolved from the "Missing Link"

Missing links are constantly being found and every stage of development is missing link so if you want that discussion, i dont know if you do, you could always take two closest stages and say here misses link.

haha. You think chimps would be better? they all look like back stabbing cunts  :lol: and gorillas are straight up murdering machines. 

Orangutans are the best. 

Guerrillas are actually very docile. It's chimps you need to be seriously careful of. Chimps literally practice cannibalism, often too, they're also far more territorial and that territory covers a much larger area.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Guerrillas are actually very docile. It's chimps you need to be seriously careful of. Chimps literally practice cannibalism, often too, they're also far more territorial and that territory covers a much larger area.

Chimps are actually very docile. It's humans you need to be seriously careful of. Humans literally practice barbarism, often too, they're also far more territorial and that territory covers a much larger area.

gorillas attack whoever they think is challenging them though, that means looking them straight in the eye from example. 

I wouldn't trust those shady motherfucker either: http://primatology.net/2008/04/29/orangutan-photographed-using-tool-as-spear-to-fish/

I for one is welcoming our new Orangutans overlords

lmao

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Chimps are actually very docile. It's humans you need to be seriously careful of. Humans literally practice barbarism, often too, they're also far more territorial and that territory covers a much larger area.

Humans are actually very docile. It's SJW's you need to be seriously careful of. SJW's literally practice racism, sexism, advocate for genocide, advocate for segregation, and endorse pedophilia, often too, they're far more territorial in their safe spaces, and those safe spaces cover more and more ground each day.

/ns

gorillas attack whoever they think is challenging them though, that means looking them straight in the eye from example. 

Chimps are still far more violent. You should check it out actually, chimps will straight up murder you if you enter their territory, whether you're challenging them or not. They also go on raiding parties, literal raiding parties to other territories where they will murder the infant chimps and as many of the adults as they can, then eating them, or throwing the infants around as toys. It's not that uncommon either. Chimps are as fucked up as we are.

Chimps are still far more violent. You should check it out actually, chimps will straight up murder you if you enter their territory, whether you're challenging them or not. They also go on raiding parties, literal raiding parties to other territories where they will murder the infant chimps and as many of the adults as they can, then eating them, or throwing the infants around as toys. It's not that uncommon either. Chimps are as fucked up as we are.

yeah I know, still more scared of a gorilla, that fucker would kill in one hit.

Spoiler

yeah I know, still more scared of a gorilla, that fucker would kill in one hit.

Certainly more intimidating. Though, I think if I had to die to a monkey (Yes I know that term will piss some of you off, I really don't care #CantStumpTheTrump) I'd rather die quickly by having my neck snapped by a guerrilla, than by having my face torn off and my guts ripped out and thrown all over me.

that whole proof dinosaurs actually happened really put a bee in their bonnet

You would think so, but not really. It has given birth to a hilarious brand of creationists we lovingly call the Flintstones:

-------

Current Rig

-------

You would think so, but not really.

it did, they had to discredit even more of the book. it's pretty much now all how you interpret it hehehe.

Spoiler

it did, they had to discredit even more of the book. it's pretty much now all how you interpret it hehehe.

You're thinking about people who would be willing to apply logic and reasoning. Creationists claim Dinosaurs lived along side with humans and that in pre-flood times people were giants as big as dinosaurs so they used to fight them....no I am not even kidding, here's another one:

-------

Current Rig

-------

You're thinking about people who would be willing to apply logic and reasoning. Creationists claim Dinosaurs lived along side with humans and that in pre-flood times people were giants as big as dinosaurs so they used to fight them....no I am not even kidding, here's another one:

http://creationmuseum.org/

logo.gif

7Du66CD.png

Spoiler

did humans evolve from apes?

Yes, but probably not the same apes you are thinking of. Both modern apes and humans evolved from a more primitive type of ape a very long time ago.

No they didn't. Both Apes and Humans evolved from the "Missing Link"

That's not really what the missing link is. The "missing link" is not one thing. It is what people call any yet-to-be-discovered fossils for an intermediate step between primitive ape and human in the evolutionary tree. If you want a visual representation then I recommend this fantastic clip from Futurama (Doesn't work in Edge because that browser is shit).

I have a friend who is a paleontologist and he's having great difficulty finding a church community that will accept him.

Anyone care to help?

Simple solution: Fuck church.

The fact that they are not accepting him should be a huge indication that:

1) The people there are dicks that despise him. Why would you want to hang out with people like that?

2) He doesn't need them since he has been just fine up until now.

Don't they usually just shoot you in the face and be done with it?

What?

Chimps can't use guns >.>

Genesis 1:1

God created us /thread

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

No, humans did not evolve from apes, they evolve from ape-like primates but the line of humans and apes diverged a long time ago before apes where around.

Your poll is flawed.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

I vote for turnip

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

What a stupid ass question, evolution from apes. Apes are still around so I am pretty sure that theory is mute.

Darwinism = Ignorance (or lack of logical thought)

Similar doesn't equal same.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Dude your post is a trick question - likely designed to trick those who aren't super familiar with evolution.

Humans are primates. Humans did not evolve from apes. Humans and modern "apes" share a common ancestor. We're cousins, essentially.

Which is why people say "I don't believe in evolution! There's no proof that we evolved from apes!" are massively misinformed (They don't understand how evolution works).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)