Techie pickup lines.

Oshino Shinobu

I thought it could be fun to have a thread of techie pickup lines. Whether they're ones that you'd actually use, or just silly ones like "You're so hot, you need an H100i" and the obvious "You turn my software into hardware". 

What about "You turn my floppy disk into a hard drive."

Yeah, things like that. I want to see how creative people can get. 

Is your name Wi-fi? Because I'm really feeling a connection!

Computer techs have skilled fingers if you know what I mean.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

"I'd like to infect your system."

Oh god.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

What about "You turn my floppy disk into a hard drive."

You turn my floppy disk into a solid state drive*

Let me put my usb stick into your hard drive.

I'd like to process you.

I'd like to create a child directory with you.

Would you let me import my files?

I don't need a grid for my eyes to snap to you.

That is all ^_^

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

There has been done some sexy rendering on you. Am I doing it right?

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

"I'd like to pump my coolant around your tubes."

"I'd like to change your coolant"

Baby, you overclock my processor.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

Baby, you overclock my processor.

That avatar makes it ten times better.

Linus is reading. He will see how dirty our minds are... This is awkward...

your bosons give me a hadron.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

To Mayhem's pastel white? If you know what I mean.

Yes.

Dont worry baby we can do it in safe mode.

Wow... just wow... You deserve more likes.

Just thought of this, didn't spend much time so forgive me if it's not that good lol

'Lets see if my RAM is compatible with your slot'  :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate