Linus, are you sure you are married?

Samdb

was that sarcasm?

99.9% a man

am I a boy or girl? I want to know.

owwwww nice car..love Japanese brands

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

This has gone off topic.......................................................................................................... Bye...

OUPS sry :wacko:

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

im not sure if linus would appreciate the video of his wedding pics being watch by loads of us xD

i think he will take them down

im not sure if linus would appreciate the video of his wedding pics being watch by loads of us xD

i think he will take them down

It's on the Cat Tips channel, and he decided to have it on there after thinking about all that, so I doubt he will.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

It's on the Cat Tips channel, and he decided to have it on there after thinking about all that, so I doubt he will.

ah then thats all good

Still amazed how far you guys jump into someones private life even if it just a rumor. Im here to watch his vid and not discuss his personal life. First the spam fest of the that vid which was stolen and now this - way to go Linus fans...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Funny, but idk about topics like these. It's like finding that weird side to youtube.

My left ear is pierced and I'm not ga....wait I am  :ph34r:

Left ear piercings will do that to a guy :P jking

I would go gay for linus, i mean just look at this sexy bastard

COL_Tech_Linus_Sebastian_2333.jpg

Funny, but idk about topics like these. It's like finding that weird side to youtube.

Left ear piercings will do that to a guy :P jking

Was gay long before the ear piercing :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I would go gay for linus, i mean just look at this sexy bastard

COL_Tech_Linus_Sebastian_2333.jpg

I'm gay, and I think Linus is a Cutie :) Slick is cuter though :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Linus is a cool guy and all but the way he conducts himself with Slick on the WAN show comes across very gay sometimes... no offense!  I personally don't care.

@Samdb How did you even find this...? What did you even search for

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

why? I do stuff with my left hand, does that make me gay? well i am but you get the point xD

I think it goes back to a time when it was much less acceptable to be openly gay in society. Gay people would come up with a system where you could let other gay men know that you were gay without letting anyone else know. In the US (I think Los Angeles) a system of hanging different coloured handkerchief’s out of you back pocket was once used to tell other gay men that you were gay (and how you liked it...), the same was true with the left ear piercing, it was a symbol to let other men know that you were gay.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Still amazed how far you guys jump into someones private life even if it just a rumor. Im here to watch his vid and not discuss his personal life. First the spam fest of the that vid which was stolen and now this - way to go Linus fans...

What stolen vid?

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Dafaaq, did I just read?

The posts I make may contain my personal views, opinions that are based on my experience. You are allowed to disagree.

I think it goes back to a time when it was much less acceptable to be openly gay in society. Gay people would come up with a system where you could let other gay men know that you were gay without letting anyone else know. In the US (I think Los Angeles) a system of hanging different coloured handkerchief’s out of you back pocket was once used to tell other gay men that you were gay (and how you liked it...), the same was true with the left ear piercing, it was a symbol to let other men know that you were gay.

makes sense :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

makes sense :D

Perfect Sense :)

In all seriousness, I remember when I first came across Linus, I'd been given some impression that he was...not quite a gay "icon", but that it was a part of his identity in the tech community. I'm assuming someone must have said something to that effect at some point, but needless to say I was surprised to hear he'd married a lady not long after that.

In all seriousness, I remember when I first came across Linus, I'd been given some impression that he was...not quite a gay "icon", but that it was a part of his identity in the tech community. I'm assuming someone must have said something to that effect at some point, but needless to say I was surprised to hear he'd married a lady not long after that.

I have to admit as well that the first time I watched a few of Linus' video It did "cross my mind" that he might be gay. At the time Ii had only really experienced his happy chappy personality from gay/camp friends of mine so I just equated their attributes to Linus.

Thanks for days laught. I hope this will be topic at livestream. They need comedy section to it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

what-am-i-supposed-to-feel.jpg

LOL NEW EVIDENCE!!

just check his profile and you'll see :P

http://linustechtips.com/main/user/3-linustech/

Evidence...................?

Hail Sithis!

Evidence...................?

look..

i'm just flowing with the topic just for fun..(so i will use serious words)

i don't think anybody would still think that after i posted the video of his marriage

and then i was looking on his profile: Gender "prefer not to tell"

aaaand it was worth posting :P