Linus, are you sure you are married?

Samdb

look..

i'm just flowing with the topic just for fun..(so i will use serious words)

i don't think anybody would still think that after i posted the video of his marriage

and then i was looking on his profile: Gender "prefer not to tell"

aaaand it was worth posting :P

Oh ok, i thought he made reference to it and I just didn't see it. :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Who cares as long as he produces good content for us? I enjoy watching the show, and it's not my business what happens in the privacy of someone's home.

Oh ok, i thought he made reference to it and I just didn't see it. :)

lol ok..

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Who cares as long as he produces good content for us? I enjoy watching the show, and it's not my business what happens in the privacy of someone's home.

Thats the hole answer on the topic

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

facepalm.png

Thats how propably Linus goes when he read this topic...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

facepalm.png

Thats how propably Linus goes when he read this topic...

It's all in good fun :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I want to point out that you cannot just say "3rd hit" or something similar.

Google tailor's your results to you. Even if you do not sign in with your Google account, your IP, among many other factors, help them know it is you. 

So we will not all get the same thing. For example, I see the picture you are talking about. It is my 7th hit.

really? that's intresting

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

really? that's intresting

Yep. I read an article about it. Basically they take all the searches you do and then tailor the future ones you do based on your previous ones. So if I google "Japan", I am far more likely to see a lot of stuff about anime than most people because I google anime a lot. 

In the article, a guy googled "Egypt" during the riots, and because of his history, nothing about the riots came up (historical things came up) while his friend got a lot of hits for the riots. 

IIRC, neither of them had google accounts. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

and what is up with him and the color pink

Same thing as me liking blue :) I like Pink too. But this isn't necessarily indicative of sexuality or masculinity. However in Linus' case, we can pretend it is :) 

Hail Sithis!

• 11 months later...

I'm gay, and I think Linus is a Cutie :) Slick is cuter though :)

I'm gay and I don't think the same way. That's just me though.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.